Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Kyler Murray is going to make more than 1/3 of the Coyotes' total player salaries just in signing bonuses.

And that's before he ever plays a game for the franchise.

I wish these rich guys who want to spend their money on stupid stuff would at least pick the damn hockey team once.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Things will get interesting if the Cardinals can't move Rosen. They'll be paying a backup tons of cash. They might also get fleeced in a trade because they won't be in a position of strength in negotiations for trade.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Kyler Murray is going to make more than 1/3 of the Coyotes' total player salaries just in signing bonuses.

And that's before he ever plays a game for the franchise.

I wish these rich guys who want to spend their money on stupid stuff would at least pick the damn hockey team once.

I din't think this describes the Bidwill family at all, just saying. :P

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think so. Such a bummer. Keim has really screwed up the Rosen situation. His value is going to tank.

I mean, Dolphins need a quarterback, but it is kind of a situation like the NHL where teams are stuck in a bad cap situation. There is no leverage anymore to move him to another team. It could be different in the NFL, I mean they can always keep Murray and Rosen if they wanted to. But from another team's perspective, you don't have to be trading as much to get Rosen. The worst is how much the Cardinals gave up in order to get him in the first place last year.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Latest word is Rosen and a 4th round for Miami’s 2nd. That’s how badly the Cardinals have fubar’d this.

They should have just left Keim in the drunk tank last year and walked away from him.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Latest word is Rosen and a 4th round for Miami’s 2nd. That’s how badly the Cardinals have fubar’d this.

They should have just left Keim in the drunk tank last year and walked away from him.

Too much. I didn't want to give up higher than our 3rd round pick. I'm pretty annoyed. He's going to have the same issues in Miami as he did here, because our offensive line can't provide much protection.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I've expressed my misgivings at some of Chayka's moves, but at least in general he knows how to extract good value from assets he's planning to part with. Keim is leading a gongshow.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Well.....

At least Steve Keim won’t get El Kabong’d by Blake Shelton or get taken off Archie Bradley’s Christmas card list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad