Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
ASU looking awful against Quinnipiac halfway through this game. Like a team full of Kellers.

I thought they looked better in the 3rd. Nearly tied the game but the 5 min boarding with 4 to go killed them. The 1st goal their netminder was asleep and not in position to make a save.

Not having played in 28 days was bad scheduling, but being an independent puts them at a disadvantage as the other schools are playing conf tournaments during that time.

Making the NCAA tournament should help recruiting. That, and the sunshine.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I noticed that the typical "376" wall marker in Left-Center Field has been reduced to "368." Any word for why the D-Backs/Chase Field made the change?

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
You should remove the hotshots and add the rattlers, since they are the only pro team doing anything productive nowadays.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I wonder if we are in line for an XFL that’ll fold a season in. Haha

I'd be surprised but who knows, Hotshots attendance wasn't very good.

Though like everything in AZ it was horribly marketed. I didn't even know we had an AAF team until someone mentioned it in this thread opening day :laugh:

Well, us Suns fans are glad the season will be over after tonight's game.

It was pretty over a while ago though.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Dropped in to the Diamondbacks feed to see Lovullo mismanage his pitching staff yet again. He is coaching himself out of a job. The team needs to change managers before this season is blown.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Dropped in to the Diamondbacks feed to see Lovullo mismanage his pitching staff yet again. He is coaching himself out of a job. The team needs to change managers before this season is blown.

This season was blown before they ever threw a pitch. Not sure I want to see the D'Backs' revolving door of managers swing into action again this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad