Other AZ Sports Thread 6: Sun Devils, Suns, Lumberjacks, Cardinals, Dbacks, Rattlers, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
The Athletic had a great article about Tory. One of the team managers had a memorial, the team board buses to attend then went back to chase for a game.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think all the Murray talk is just an effort to raise the value of the pick if they trade it. If they really trade Rosen for a 3rd and take him though, yikes. I still would've preferred Kiem go when they fired Wilks. I'm worried he's going to botch this royally.

Reactions: doaner

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I think all the Murray talk is just an effort to raise the value of the pick if they trade it. If they really trade Rosen for a 3rd and take him though, yikes. I still would've preferred Kiem go when they fired Wilks. I'm worried he's going to botch this royally.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. We'll manage to somehow screw it up royally because we're the Cardinals. I've already accepted it.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I like Murray :dunno:

You never draft #1 overall on a “what if”

The kid had one good season on a stacked program. Kids his size becoming good are the exception, not the norm. If they traded back, got a good return on Rosen, then drafting Murray is a more tolerable idea.

But he is, undoubtedly, no question, not a first overall pick. Williams is the best player in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad