OT: OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season Vol. 4: Half and Half (7-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I didn't hit a paywall. I also got to the article through this site:

Should of just posted that tweet but I wanted to give Woody due credit.

And Cousins is not a main topic of the article and there is no indication he, or people affiliated with him, commented on it.

But him being willing to take a discount to be reunited with Shanahan makes sense. Shanahan believed in him and the Broncos were, and are, hard up on the cap. He would of had to take a discount to sign in Denver.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I honestly think the team rallies to win this game, to have a chance to make the playoffs versus the Eagles in week 17.

And then lose. Badly.

Come on. We’ve all SEEN this movie. We all KNOW this ending

My question is does anyone really WANT this current iteration of the Redskins on a nationally televised playoff game? I mean, it’d be fun to take the Eagles and Cowboys lunch money, but that’s it. Well, I guess it’d be kinda fun to watch Aikman and Joe Buck squirm in the second half of that epic blowout too.

OK f*** it. I’m in...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Heard JP Finley say yesterday on Kevin Sheehans pod that if the Skins win this Saturday at TEN that McCoy will be back for the Eagles game. Other bloggers saying the same on Twitter.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
^ Thats why he is being mentioned at the top of list of teams to be team President because Allen's title is Team President. Puts Snyder in a tricky spot.

Its comments like this, and the Bibbs/Cobbs decisions, that makes me doubt Gruden's ability is a HC. Why would he think McCoy would make it 4 games?

Reactions: Corby78

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
^ Thats why he is being mentioned at the top of list of teams to be team President because Allen's title is Team President. Puts Snyder in a tricky spot.

Its comments like this, and the Bibbs/Cobbs decisions, that makes me doubt Gruden's ability is a HC. Why would he think McCoy would make it 4 games?

In theory 4 games AND any playoff games, up to and including the SB. They decided Sanchez was the guy to pin their hopes and possibly their jobs on. Puzzling.

Reactions: RandyHolt

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Thats nuts. Why are all those mascot dudes so dooshy? Hard to imagine Slapshot kabonging some 8 year old like that, but what do we really know about a dude who wears a fur and feather suit for a living?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
In theory 4 games AND any playoff games, up to and including the SB. They decided Sanchez was the guy to pin their hopes and possibly their jobs on. Puzzling.

No body working for the Skins thought McCoy would take the team to the playoffs never mind the SB. :laugh:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Heard JP Finley say yesterday on Kevin Sheehans pod that if the Skins win this Saturday at TEN that McCoy will be back for the Eagles game. Other bloggers saying the same on Twitter.

Would that be a good thing? Part of me thinks that IF JJ can somehow lead this woebegotten group to 2 straight road wins....he should just run the table.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Would that be a good thing? Part of me thinks that IF JJ can somehow lead this woebegotten group to 2 straight road wins....he should just run the table.

Not it wouldn't be a good thing if Johnson led the Skins to two straight wins but its the Redskins. Its how they roll. Also,

Nice.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Players just can't get themselves out of hot water here. Sad. Need to have some discipline around Club Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad