OT Thread Part X: No One Here Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmcg11

Feb 10, 2009
I have not. Now I need to check it out. In fact, I need to explore my state a bit more.

theres a hot dog place in dumont right on madison ave that has awesome fried hot dogs but i can't remember the name of it. i used to go there with my ex all the time haven't been there since we broke up(probably has something to do with that) also a new bbq place opened up on madison ave as well i had what the called lambadillas which were incredible and if you ever end up there(name of the place is finks bbq) or baileys in blauvelt you need to get the sweet corn souffle.

*Bob Richards*

theres a hot dog place in dumont right on madison ave that has awesome fried hot dogs but i can't remember the name of it. i used to go there with my ex all the time haven't been there since we broke up(probably has something to do with that) also a new bbq place opened up on madison ave as well i had what the called lambadillas which were incredible and if you ever end up there(name of the place is finks bbq) or baileys in blauvelt you need to get the sweet corn souffle.

If you want, you can always take me on a date to this hot dog place.

*Bob Richards*

Impatiently waiting for the Superbowl to start. I'm excited.

*Bob Richards*

I love football and the festivities surrounding the Superbowl are always fun. Any excuse to eat tons of food and lounge is great.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Anyone here have a Wii U? I'm more of a 360 guy, but I thought the Wii would be fun to play with the mrs. Anyway, I ordered the deluxe system, but was wondering what else I need to go with it as far as additional controllers and accessories.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Chipotle >>>>>> Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is... bad.

< This Guy is going to be in a Superbowl Ad.

*Bob Richards*

THE ROCK DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

I bet the Rock hates Taco Bell though.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
THE ROCK DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

I bet the Rock hates Taco Bell though.

I DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK LIKES TACO BELL OR NOT.

The Rock will check Bob Richards into the Smackdown Hotel.

Right after he goes to White Mana. :nod:

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
I have taco bell(never had), kfc(never had), White Castle, mc Donald's , Burger King, Wendy's, chipotle, five guys, and Buffalo Wild Wings

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
While everyone else is watching commercials I will be in downtown Buffalo at the game and then with some of my friends. NOT for football :laugh:

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I'll be at work in an hour, staying until 11. Just counted my tips from January...$860. Not fixing my car until winter break because I refuse to take the bus to and from school. The good news? Only three more sandwiches until I get one sandwich free at Diego's Deli.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
On Keto I can't even eat most of the food people cook for the Superb Owl so i'm not too excited. That and I dislike both teams.

...If my friend makes wings though I will gladly devour them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille