OT Thread Part X: No One Here Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
JCresty:

I know that you make the sauces. What I meant was where do you find the recipes/ get the ideas?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
JCresty:

I know that you make the sauces. What I meant was where do you find the recipes/ get the ideas?

Start with flipping through epicurious and trying a few sauces and over time, once you understand the basic balance of flavors and the compositions of ingredients and flavors, modifying the sources of salt, sugar, acidity and fat and integrating various tones of flavors becomes experimentation and experience.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
HOLYYY ****. I just finished my NHL 13 season that I've been playing since the game came out. I have played every single second of every single game. Naturally, my playoffs hopes come to the last game, against the Flyers. I all but basically needed a win. WSH, TOR, Winnipeg and NYR all had 88 pts. Imagine, this is the closest I'll ever get to the feeling of the NHL, 81 games, and all your time and work comes down to 1 game. So the game, I was down 1-0, Richards tied it. 1-1. Then the Flyers score 2 quick goals (Both from Fedetenko haha). So going into the 3rd, down 2. I watched the Torts intermission speech from 24/7 (St. Louis game) to get pumped :laugh: Anyway, Richards with his 2nd goal just a few minutes into the third period. I start sweating profusely. The clocks keeps ticking down. 3 minutes left, then 2. I'm like **** man. Are you kidding me. So..last minute, there are no whistles, my guys are tired as balls. Nash-Richie-Gabby-DZ-Staal. Gaborik rushes down the ice, tries a shot, it gets blocked, there's a cluster **** for the puck. It pops to the corner, where Nash pokechecks it to DZ. DZ carries it over to Staal for a one timer. (12 seconds left). Staal shoots it, gets deflected by Nash and in!! WAAIT THOUGH. it gets waved off! Apparently, it was a kicking motion. I'm screaming at my TV, 7.3 seconds remaining. Watch the replays, which clearly show it deflected off of Nash's leg and in, no kicking motion. So as I'm waiting for a eternity, screaming , the ref finally calls it a good goal. I SCREAM, I have nevr been so invested in a game haha. So the game goes to OT, where off a weird deflection Gabby gets the game winner 2 minutes in! We finished 7th, and now play the Pens! :) haha, had to vent this out!!! **** yeah!!!

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
HOLYYY ****. I just finished my NHL 13 season that I've been playing since the game came out. I have played every single second of every single game. Naturally, my playoffs hopes come to the last game, against the Flyers. I all but basically needed a win. WSH, TOR, Winnipeg and NYR all had 88 pts. Imagine, this is the closest I'll ever get to the feeling of the NHL, 81 games, and all your time and work comes down to 1 game. So the game, I was down 1-0, Richards tied it. 1-1. Then the Flyers score 2 quick goals (Both from Fedetenko haha). So going into the 3rd, down 2. I watched the Torts intermission speech from 24/7 (St. Louis game) to get pumped :laugh: Anyway, Richards with his 2nd goal just a few minutes into the third period. I start sweating profusely. The clocks keeps ticking down. 3 minutes left, then 2. I'm like **** man. Are you kidding me. So..last minute, there are no whistles, my guys are tired as balls. Nash-Richie-Gabby-DZ-Staal. Gaborik rushes down the ice, tries a shot, it gets blocked, there's a cluster **** for the puck. It pops to the corner, where Nash pokechecks it to DZ. DZ carries it over to Staal for a one timer. (12 seconds left). Staal shoots it, gets deflected by Nash and in!! WAAIT THOUGH. it gets waved off! Apparently, it was a kicking motion. I'm screaming at my TV, 7.3 seconds remaining. Watch the replays, which clearly show it deflected off of Nash's leg and in, no kicking motion. So as I'm waiting for a eternity, screaming , the ref finally calls it a good goal. I SCREAM, I have nevr been so invested in a game haha. So the game goes to OT, where off a weird deflection Gabby gets the game winner 2 minutes in! We finished 7th, and now play the Pens! :) haha, had to vent this out!!! **** yeah!!!

**** the Flyers.

I commend you for the bolded. Not many are strong enough to endure such wrath.

*Bob Richards*

Look at the title of the thread.

That should answer your question.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Just go to Cherry Valley. The drive will take you two hours to get there and back, and the sandwich will keep you up all night wondering how the **** it's possible to make a sandwich as delicious as the one you ate.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
You Americans and the abundant amount of places that sell great snacks and food. So jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->