OT Thread Part X: No One Here Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
...no.

Just be confident and to the point. Tell her you'd like to take her to dinner or a hockey game. Don't even give her a chance to say no, ask her when you can pick her up.

Perhaps. Hockey is my go to. Then a dinner is my other. Hmmm. I don't like rejection! Haha. I'm not bothered by it it just is too normal for me. Ah well. Can't know unless I try.

Edit ... Although... This option...
Ay+gurl+come+here+and+wield+my+master+sword+_f7294dac926b08864ed40aa019a2686a.jpg

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Perhaps. Hockey is my go to. Then a dinner is my other. Hmmm. I don't like rejection! Haha. I'm not bothered by it it just is too normal for me. Ah well. Can't know unless I try.

Nobody likes rejection. If you go into it with the mindset that you're going to be rejected, you'll probably be rejected. Confidence is pivotal.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Nobody likes rejection. If you go into it with the mindset that you're going to be rejected, you'll probably be rejected. Confidence is pivotal.

Mmm. I agree. I just falter. Also I use humor in these situations. It's not my fault.
BTW. I saw a forever lazy on TV. Wtf

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Excessive humor can be a coping mechanism which projects insecurity. Being funny is fine but there is a limit and you also don't want it to come off as if you're joking around and leaving things intentionally ambiguous so you have an 'out' if she says no.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Excessive humor can be a coping mechanism which projects insecurity. Being funny is fine but there is a limit and you also don't want it to come off as if you're joking around and leaving things intentionally ambiguous so you have an 'out' if she says no.
Define out as I may be thinking in a different way cause I'm insane. I only overly use it. Usually I just say stuff to make people laugh. But usually I'm not insecure about using humor

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Gotta be serious and get down to business when creating a solid foundation of love. Sweet sweet love. Be bold with compliments and great eye contact with an occasional smile and speak to her like she's one of those sweet Lindt chocolates.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Define out as I may be thinking in a different way cause I'm insane. I only overly use it. Usually I just say stuff to make people laugh. But usually I'm not insecure about using humor

I mean using humor excessively, particularly in stressful situations, is a coping mechanism that will project insecurity to the girl--subconsciously--that you're asking out.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Gotta be serious and get down to business when creating a solid foundation of love. Sweet sweet love. Be bold with compliments and great eye contact with an occasional smile and speak to her like she's one of those sweet Lindt chocolates.

Compliments aren't problematic nor are smile and speaking. Just being like, hey babe. You. Me. Out. Is the problem. :laugh: I haven't the looks to win

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and freak the poor girl out. :laugh:

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Supposed to work 2:30-close tomorrow night, coworker said shed cover for me, still hasn't responded to my message double checking....

3:00-close for me. Boss informed the entire staff that if anybody failed to show up tomorrow, they'd be fired. :laugh:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Let's not get ahead of ourselves and freak the poor girl out. :laugh:

I guess in my mind, I had imagined the current situation to be very mutually assured. If its NOT a formality, the better question John, is whether or the water is hot enough to make a fine cup of tea. Once your pour that water, there's no going back.

I hate making you second guess yourself :laugh: but it's a valid consideration.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I guess in my mind, I had imagined the current situation to be very mutually assured. If its NOT a formality, the better question John, is whether or the water is hot enough to make a fine cup of tea. Once your pour that water, there's no going back.

I hate making you second guess yourself :laugh: but it's a valid consideration.
I can always dump the water out and reheat it. :laugh: but I also don't wanna become friends to where se thinks friend zone. So. That's why I'm going to perhaps go for it.

*Bob Richards*

My McDonalds run was successful up until my drink spilled in my car.

Bob Richards is extremely unhappy.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I remember when I used to love McDonalds, now I only go to Chipotle, Subway, or Arbys.

*Bob Richards*

I have yet to go to Chipotle. I don't know of any in my area.

*Bob Richards*

You're missing out. Do you have Qdoba close to you? Some people prefer one over the other for Burritos.

Don't have that either. I have a Panchero's which people tell me falls in a similar category.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Don't have that either. I have a Panchero's which people tell me falls in a similar category.
Never heard of Pancheros so I googled it, there's one 314miles away from my house.

I forgot to mention Firehouse Subs and Jimmy Johns are great for sandwiches as well.

*Bob Richards*

I don't have these places either. Jesus. I feel like I'm missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad