OT Thread Part X: No One Here Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I don't have these places either. Jesus. I feel like I'm missing out.
Do you have Canes? That's one fastfood place I want close to my house, but it's pretty far away. I never had In N Out so I can't comment on that.

Last edited:

*Bob Richards*

Do you have Kanes? That's one fastfood place I want close to my house, but it's pretty far away. I never had In N Out so I can't comment on that.

Don't have Kanes or In N Out.

Its like we are speaking another language.

*Bob Richards*

I have Popeyes, Taco Bell (Bleh), Wendys, McDonalds, Burger King, Nathans, Smash Burger, Subway.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Grillers from Taco Bell are fantastic. I have all of that except Nathan's. I've never been to Smashburger though, do you have Larkburger?

*Bob Richards*

Smash Burger is incredible. Never even hear of Larkburger. Also don't have things like Shake Shack either.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Never heard of Shake Shack, I forgot to mention Noodles & Company as one of the places I go for food. I'm so hungry now.

*Bob Richards*

Oh, almost forgot Chick-Fil-A. Just remembered because of their shakes.

When it comes to food/drink, Bob Richards loves his shakes more than anything else.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I don't go to Chick-Fil-A since my crazy neighbor works there. Not a big fan of shakes, I just go to Dairy Queen and get an ice cream if I want something cold.

*Bob Richards*

I've tried to compile a Top (insert arbitrary number here) list of things that instantly make me happy. Little things at least.

Shakes are up there.

*Bob Richards*

im assuming your somewhere near paramus have you been to white mana in hackensack.

You are correct and no I have not. I tell that to people and they look at me like I'm a mutant. Apparently its amazing.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I kinda been wanting some White Castle for awhile. Just randomly I'll start to crave it.

JWK have you ever eaten rocky mountain oysters? Very common appetizer in Colorado. I was surprised I could order them wherever I went pretty much.

White Manna in Hackensack is great by the way.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I need to try Smashburger sometimes, but I always end up going to Chipotle since they're close to each other.

I haven't had Rocky Mountain Oysters yet.

*Bob Richards*

My Smash Burger had awesome service on top of it. Some cool people worked there.

This one ex-gang member who was adorned in tattoos was so ****ing cool to me and always gave me free drinks. I loved that man I affectionately named Spider (for his numerous cobweb sleeve tats). Haven't seen him in awhile.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I need to try Smashburger sometimes, but I always end up going to Chipotle since they're close to each other.

I haven't had Rocky Mountain Oysters yet.

They're fantastic as long as knowing you're eating bulls balls doesn't bother you!:laugh:

I might really be dating myself here, but have you ever been to that steakhouse the trail dust? Some western place where they cut your tie off. The walls were filled with ties that they had cut off from people who went in there wearing them. My buddy said it closed down not long ago. It was in Englewood I think? Very close to the Avs, and Broncos practice facilities. Or at least where they were.

If I asked you this before forgive me, but I don't think I have!

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
They're fantastic as long as knowing you're eating bulls balls doesn't bother you!:laugh:

I might really be dating myself here, but have you ever been to that steakhouse the trail dust? Some western place where they cut your tie off. The walls were filled with ties that they had cut off from people who went in there wearing them. My buddy said it closed down not long ago. It was in Englewood I think? Very close to the Avs, and Broncos practice facilities. Or at least where they were.

If I asked you this before forgive me, but I don't think I have!
Never heard of that place.

I went the Olive Garden this past week though, and it was fantastic. Love Italian food.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Never heard of that place.

I went the Olive Garden this past week though, and it was fantastic. Love Italian food.

I haven't been there since 1999. It burned down that year, but they rebuilt. My buddy says they have since closed.

I've never been to an olive garden ever..

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
You're missing out on Olive Garden. Free bread sticks and salad/soup if you order an entrée.

I need to try out Five Guys as well, that and Smashburger are on the top of my bucket list of places to eat at.

*Bob Richards*

When you go to Five Guys, order the small fries. Trust me, they are ****ing huge.

Large fries could feed a family of 16.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Holy ****, Five Guys are right by my school. I didn't even knew that, might have to get it this week.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Five guys is really good. Not a big selection, but it's good for what there is there.

Hey Bob ever been to Hiram's in Fort Lee? It's a little hot dog place. They got burgers fries, onion rings, etc too. I'm from Cliffside Park so I would go there often. Went there about a year ago when I was visiting.

They have one of those lights in the window with the Devils logo. Kid working there who served me was a Rangers fan, and they had the Rangers game on!:laugh: Devils weren't playing that night cause I went to the game the next day. It was against Buffalo, and I remember rooting for the Rangers that night. Something about wanting Buffalo to stay in the toilet. Callahan OT win I think.

*Bob Richards*

Five guys is really good. Not a big selection, but it's good for what there is there.

Hey Bob ever been to Hiram's in Fort Lee? It's a little hot dog place. They got burgers fries, onion rings, etc too. I'm from Cliffside Park so I would go there often. Went there about a year ago when I was visiting.

They have one of those lights in the window with the Devils logo. Kid working there who served me was a Rangers fan, and they had the Rangers game on!:laugh: Devils weren't playing that night cause I went to the game the next day. It was against Buffalo, and I remember rooting for the Rangers that night. Something about wanting Buffalo to stay in the toilet. Callahan OT win I think.

I have not. Now I need to check it out. In fact, I need to explore my state a bit more.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
eat healthy kids says Uncle Jason. Lots of green vegetables and take Vitamin B complex (it has to be complex) and drink lots of water. All this fast food talk is greasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad