OT: OT Thread Part X: New Year is hereth. Warm tidings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
The only hard part of calc 2 was series but aside from that it wasn't too bad. But with my luck, my final for that class ONLY had series in it.

Series were the worst in Calc II. Vectors were OK and partial derivatives were easy considering it's an extension of Calc I.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
First day of vacation. I'm only sorry it had to come in the playoffs.

UVDDmK8.jpg

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Stat, Calc II, Organic Chem and Physiology

kill me

Go in with that mentality and it'll kill you. Orgo got really easy once I stopped listening to people tell me "oh ma gawd it's the most miserable thing ever" "it's impossible good luck with that."

If you ever need help, let me know. I took orgo I & II, advanced organic chem, and I tutored for over a year.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Go in with that mentality and it'll kill you. Orgo got really easy once I stopped listening to people tell me "oh ma gawd it's the most miserable thing ever" "it's impossible good luck with that."

If you ever need help, let me know. I took orgo I & II, advanced organic chem, and I tutored for over a year.

Yea some of the stuff I hear sounds ridiculous. Like there's no way it's actually as bad as everyone says. Only thing that worries me a little is that I hate gen chem II at the moment, but from what I understand the two aren't related at all.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Yea some of the stuff I hear sounds ridiculous. Like there's no way it's actually as bad as everyone says. Only thing that worries me a little is that I hate gen chem II at the moment, but from what I understand the two aren't related at all.

Yeah, they're very different since gen chem II is basically all math. Are you taking a full year of organic, or just a semester?

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Currently walking to my final class of my college career.

God damn this **** flies by.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
5 more days of high school

Still need to figure out how to skip Introduction to Programming and Calc I next year...

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I'm taking a full year of orgo

First semester is pretty easy since it's mostly just teaching the basics of naming, structures, etc SN 1/2 and E 1/2 seem difficult at first, but with practice, they're easy to get the hang of

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
5 more days of high school

Still need to figure out how to skip Introduction to Programming and Calc I next year...

Programming is good for you. :nod:

I feel (and I think Kane One will agree) that an introductory programming class should be part of a mandatory curriculum in high school. Computers are ubiquitous and people should learn what goes on at the programming level.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Programming is good for you. :nod:

I feel (and I think Kane One will agree) that an introductory programming class should be part of a mandatory curriculum in high school. Computers are ubiquitous and people should learn what goes on at the programming level.

Guys pls. You misunderstand.

I've done Web programming, game programming in Java, and now two years of Higher Computer Science.

Just as I've done Calc. I'm trying to avoid repeating classes.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Guys pls. You misunderstand.

I've done Web programming, game programming in Java, and now two years of Higher Computer Science.

Just as I've done Calc. I'm trying to avoid repeating classes.

:yo:

Gotcha, I misunderstood. What is your major?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad