OT: OT Thread Part X: New Year is hereth. Warm tidings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
murraychristmas.jpg

Crazyalbo

May 30, 2011
Mahopac, New York
so someone let my kitten outside today but didnt keep an eye on him and hes stuck in a tree in my neighbors yard. hes really high up (ladder wont come anywhere close to reaching him). my mom called the fire department but they wont help and my stepdad wont pay for someone to come get him down and im unsure what to do. its really cold outside and hes only like 5 months old

*Bob Richards*

so someone let my kitten outside today but didnt keep an eye on him and hes stuck in a tree in my neighbors yard. hes really high up (ladder wont come anywhere close to reaching him). my mom called the fire department but they wont help and my stepdad wont pay for someone to come get him down and im unsure what to do. its really cold outside and hes only like 5 months old

Fire Department won't help? The ****?

Is there no possible way for you to scale that tree?

*Bob Richards*

i'd literally need like 2 ladders just to get to the first branch, and we called the fire department they said he would come down eventually..

That's good! Kittens are pretty goat but they do turn into cats.

Just keep an eye on him till they come.

*Bob Richards*

When you get him back, wrap him in blankets and post pics

Crazyalbo

May 30, 2011
Mahopac, New York
Hour 2: Crazyalbo hasn't updated us on his kitten.

hes still up there and its dark out now, i have the outside light on but thats all i can do

my sister came inside and said hes climbed up higher now

the only way hes coming down is either by himself or getting one of the tree trimming services to do it but stepdad said that costs like $300+ and he wont pay

hes probably 80+ ft up

Last edited:

Crazyalbo

May 30, 2011
Mahopac, New York
What's the kitten's name?

blinky, good news though, the neighbor that just moved in to the house next to the house my cats stuck at does tree stuff and came outside and said he can get the cat down for us tomorrow in the afternoon and that the cat is in a good spot

thanks for discussing with me though guys, means alot to me as i care alot about my cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad