OT: OT Thread Part X: New Year is hereth. Warm tidings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Haven't golfed in awhile. I'm so hilariously awful at putting on an actual green.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
last time I golfed, I couldn't hit the ball off the tea. I held up the golfers behind me. One guy tried to help but it literally ended like this

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Just a hunch but, something deep inside me says that is probably not the greatest thing ever.

We might have to make a straw poll, those are scientific.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
AmDAbXX.jpg

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Why is Facebook clickbait always so emotional

"This North African Sea Turtle saves a baby Panda bear from drowning. What happens next will bring you to tears."

"A pair of scissors, a cantaloupe, a magnet, and a cancer patient. When you put them all in the same room you won't believe what happens."

"A puppy died. You won't believe where he went after."

**** clickbait

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
"This North African Sea Turtle saves a baby Panda bear from drowning. What happens next will bring you to tears."

"A pair of scissors, a cantaloupe, a magnet, and a cancer patient. When you put them all in the same room you won't believe what happens."

**** clickbait

LMAO

I def would have clicked the second one.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol

**** clickbait

10/10 would have clicked on all of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad