OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I drove by an accident scene today leaving Chicago that had fatalities. 2 bodies were laid down but they werent covered very well so I was still able to see them when I drove by. Wasn't exactly a bucketlist thing I ever wanted tk cross. It was pretty f***ed up. A person can't unsee that type of shit.

That’s a tough one.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

We still have a bunch of these. Would never pass safety code these days. Fun game.

Pretty sure these were banned at garage sales in the late 80's or early 90's.

I hated the new ones that came out. I wanted the ones that would stick in the ground.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

Reactions: joestevens29

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Freeland takes over as Finance Minister. Interesting move for her personally because I always thought she was savvy enough to look out for her own future ambitions - I think she was gunning to be a PM candidate down the road. We'll see if and how she distances herself from Trudeau over the next few years...

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Freeland takes over as Finance Minister. Interesting move for her personally because I always thought she was savvy enough to look out for her own future ambitions - I think she was gunning to be a PM candidate down the road. We'll see if and how she distances herself from Trudeau over the next few years...

Reactions: yukoner88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad