OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
He's still coming this weekend. Just when you thought something good came out of all this.

I'm not usually out and about on the weekend so the potential traffic nightmare normally wouldn't affect me but I do have dinner reservations on the strip on Saturday.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
He's still coming this weekend. Just when you thought something good came out of all this.

I'm not usually out and about on the weekend so the potential traffic nightmare normally wouldn't affect me but I do have dinner reservations on the strip on Saturday.

Where did you hear he's still coming? :(

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Las Vegas Sun

·
President Donald Trump will attend the Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual meeting Saturday in Las Vegas, despite concerns around the spread of the coronavirus and cancellation of at least one previously scheduled event Trump was to attend here.

Story was posted 21 hours ago but does mention the cancellation so who knows :dunno:

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Las Vegas Sun

·
President Donald Trump will attend the Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual meeting Saturday in Las Vegas, despite concerns around the spread of the coronavirus and cancellation of at least one previously scheduled event Trump was to attend here.

If I were a cursing man.....

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I still get to go to work and educate our children. Just don't get to do anything after school, or have assemblies, or eat the salad bar at the school, or go to games, or concerts.

Can't most of CSN's courses be conducted online? Honest question, as I have no idea.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Can't most of CSN's courses be conducted online? Honest question, as I have no idea.

Some guy playing at the Wynn was complaining he pays for dorms and his daughter or daughters were sent home from college and told they would continue some courses online. I didn't catch where he said they went.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Mayir Goodwin has been pushing for other business, including medical, logistical (think Amazon warehouse).

Still will be big impact.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I teach at a poorer high school and many of our students rely on the school for breakfasts and lunches and may not have the resources to conduct classes on line from home. My friend who is a professor at CSN said that it would be easy for him to transition to an on-line course for the rest of the semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad