OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Sounds like the plan is to eventually go all the way to LA union station. Perhaps 1-2 other stops before victorville

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I'm by no means an alarmist about all this, but MGM is making a wise move.
I think that in the future especially some of the higher end buffets you will see workers serving instead of people serving themselves. Either that or going to a Caesar's style Bacchanal buffet where things are essentially already put into single serving baskets/dishes and you just grab dishes and go.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think that in the future especially some of the higher end buffets you will see workers serving instead of people serving themselves. Either that or going to a Caesar's style Bacchanal buffet where things are essentially already put into single serving baskets/dishes and you just grab dishes and go.

Wicked Spoon in Cosmo is the same way. There's still no controlling for a guest picking up a ramekin, looking at it, and putting it back. Salad bars are always Germ Central, too.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas

Wynn changes cancellation policies amid coronavirus scare

Wynn changing cancellation policy. Increasing cleaning.

And buffets will have added staff to serve food so guests don't touch utensils.

For the record, I had no knowledge about this when I posted the above message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad