OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I just did 4 shots of tequila over FB messenger video in 45 minutes with my "adopted mom" (long story short, she's a great friend whose like a second mom) I have barely drunk in like 4 years.... I think more online drinking might be in order :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Repairing Koval is a WONDERFUL idea. All the construction of the new Caesars Forum (which is behind Harrah's, not near Caesars or Forum Shops, just to keep visitors confused) has reduced Koval along that block to third-world standards.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Traffic is nice but still tons more people out there than should be. I'm in an essential business so I'm still working every day but only a few hours. It's weird being home at 11 or noon.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well in the less than 48hrs we here in NZ will go into full lockdown for at least 4 weeks. Excluding essential services. But our government, being the brainless gits they not taken measures to ease (even if slightly) the demand on the supply (which is plentiful it just can't get delivered fast enough) In fact if anything they have put even more strain on the supply train by removing options to allow people to delay having to rush into a supermarket for a day or two.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I expect almost every Restaurant here to go under, as they can if sell delivery, let alone take out. Heck, Butchers aren't even allowed to open here. Our government has zero clue as what is and is not essential, nor what would be logical things to do to allow people to stay at home. Worse theirs very little accountability, government and the media have been one and the same for a few years now.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
2 employees at the airport has just been tested positive for the virus. One TSA back at the beginning of March tested positive.

As someone who works in the airport myself, time to f***ing shut down the airport.

Well that is what the government should do if they were serious about stopping the spread.

But no lets keep airports open and risk spreading the virus to more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad