OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Harry22,

Your advice with the suitsdou department...

1) The best store? (winners? & ect)
2)The cheapest ones & inexpensive ones?
3)The guydou ones?
4) I'm not a sweating boy. TBS, no way to sweet on suits? Like when you open you arm high on top, there's no sweat stains? If there's what I dou in case to hide them?
5) I want a blue, red and white suit...
Just don't lift your arms up you @dou

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I've like imaginary f...

Imaginary friend. Imaginary friendou. Imaginary friends. Imaginary friendsdou.

Here they're:

Dou
DoU
DOu
DOU

D:Du
D:DU

d:Du
d:DU

dou
dOu
dOU
doU

Etceteradou
Etceterad:Du

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
giphy.gif

Reactions: TRG

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Hes actually saying that the fascist law is outdated in Italy.

And Im not sure he really grew up in a fascist family? His great grandfather died 80 years ago.

great grandfather is really far for sure but it's not that surprising, this poison usually goes down the family tree when you're as big a deal as Mussolini.

like you didn't name him you said "the great grandson of Mussolini", that's what I mean and that's he's probably the way he is, because he grew up being "the great grandson of Mussolini"

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
great grandfather is really far for sure but it's not that surprising, this poison usually goes down the family tree when you're as big a deal as Mussolini.

like you didn't name him you said "the great grandson of Mussolini", that's what I mean and that's he's probably the way he is, because he grew up being "the great grandson of Mussolini"
Maybe, but I mean, Hitlers direct/indirect family decided to change name to not continue his lineage and all, so I'm not sure its 100% applicable, but maybe it is for the Mussolini's.

Edit: anyway, I was mostly talking about the fact that he's leading fascist group in Italy, where they have a bunch of laws just to prevent this from happening again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad