OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Maybe, but I mean, Hitlers direct/indirect family decided to change name to not continue his lineage and all, so I'm not sure its 100% applicable, but maybe it is for the Mussolini's.

Edit: anyway, I was mostly talking about the fact that he's leading fascist group in Italy, where they have a bunch of laws just to prevent this from happening again.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
imagine thinking reddit, a place where any comments going against the grain will literally be hidden, is the place to go to have discussions

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
imagine thinking reddit, a place where any comments going against the grain will literally be hidden, is the place to go to have discussions
Reddit is fine for some things. It's awful for others. I like lurking on /r/hockey but /r/habs is the worst. I got downvoted into oblivion for wanting Therrien fired and then again for Bergevin. Weird place.

Anyway, no hockey in the lounge, blah blah blah.

Reddit's weird.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Reddit is fine for some things. It's awful for others. I like lurking on /r/hockey but /r/habs is the worst. I got downvoted into oblivion for wanting Therrien fired and then again for Bergevin. Weird place.

Anyway, no hockey in the lounge, blah blah blah.

Reddit's weird.

I always defend reddit, I love the concept. It has truly awful stuff but it's kinda like twitter where you won't see those if you just curate your own front page

but it's abysmal for discussion, the whole concept of upvotes/downvotes promotes hiveminds

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I got banned from r/ImGoingToHellForThis last week because I posted a comment about how the sub is shit now.

:( My feelings hurt

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Most of my suits come from Zara. They are the best in terms of price/quality but I know some people have issues with Zara because of the fit. Your sweat might show on the shirt but not the suit and try to use antiperspirant, blocks a lot of stuff on my end.
Also...

f*** the tie. f*** the ties. Unbreathable. Not fit for me. It’s an nerdou stuff. It’s an nerdsdou stuff. Uneasy to wear. What's her function in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad