OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Deux balles, deux prises, deux retraits... Le lancer... Fausse balle du côté gauche de l'avant champ

Eh bien Rodger, Urbina replace son jackstrap pour une énième fois... Garciaparra resserre ses gants.... la cible à l'extérieur... Le lancer... C'est une balle.

ZzzzzzzZzzzZZzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: Bask

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
J'ai d'l'école, j'vais au gym 10 heures par semaines, j'ai travaillé 30 heures cette semaine PI JAI QUAND MÊME EU LTEMPS DE JOUER 10 GAMES PAR JOURS

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I may have to skip le mondial this year... Told my GF we'd go today but she has to work. So lame. So, so, so lame.

Damn la gare windsor cest ridiculously bad.

J'ai d'l'école, j'vais au gym 10 heures par semaines, j'ai travaillé 30 heures cette semaine PI JAI QUAND MÊME EU LTEMPS DE JOUER 10 GAMES PAR JOURS
World cup of what?

I did shower yesterday, I even asked if you guys took your phone in there. Also I shower for like 2 minutes so

World cup of what? Know only the soccer one... Don't use this word for others stuff.

Is the Montreal's train gyuning? Like in my rate not much. It's pretty rare or near to zero my frequency there. Must often I might maybe going forward with that type transportation. To have my specific idea. What type of opus card I must buy?

What's your work? How much time for drafting per week?

Shower with your computer or cellphone. To connect in HF. Or you can survive without it. Two minutes isn't enough for me.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
World cup of what? Know only the soccer one... Don't use this word for others stuff.

Is the Montreal's train gyuning? Like in my rate not much. It's pretty rare or near to zero my frequency there. Must often I might maybe going forward with that type transportation. To have my specific idea. What type of opus card I must buy?

What's your work? How much time for drafting per week?

Shower with your computer or cellphone. To connect in HF. Or you can survive without it. Two minutes isn't enough for me.

Pretty sure he was referring to the Mondial de la bière.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I can teach you all Zaidian. This is the language I was speaking with @dou several days ago
Revolutionizing this planet. Both from another planet. Two mofos genius. The @ and Z revolution. Alongside the @dou and the Zaidian language. No rules. Doing whatever our freaking brains told, tell or telling us. Pushing off a bit the cadency. Their languages isn't for our level. Our new languages is for our level. Our new languages if for the earthling's people level. Need that in their life. They're afraid of the world change.

Where or in which place we gonna create it? Planning it too.

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Revolutionizing this planet. Both from another planet. Two mofos genius. The @ and Z revolution. Alongside the @dou and the Zaidian language. No rules. Doing whatever our freaking brains told, tell or telling us. Pushing off a bit the cadency. Their languages isn't for our level. Our new languages is for our level. Our new languages if for the earthling's people level. Need that in their life. They're afraid of the world change.

Honestly I come here for this only.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Harry22,

Your advice with the suitsdou department...

1) The best store? (winners? & ect)
2)The cheapest ones & inexpensive ones?
3)The guydou ones?
4) I'm not a sweating boy. TBS, no way to sweet on suits? Like when you open you arm high on top, there's no sweat stains? If there's what I dou in case to hide them?
5) I want a blue, red and white suit...

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

This is beautiful.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Harry22,

Your advice with the suitsdou department...

1) The best store? (winners? & ect)
2)The cheapest ones & inexpensive ones?
3)The guydou ones?
4) I'm not a sweating boy. TBS, no way to sweet on suits? Like when you open you arm high on top, there's no sweat stains? If there's what I dou in case to hide them?
5) I want a blue, red and white suit...

Most of my suits come from Zara. They are the best in terms of price/quality but I know some people have issues with Zara because of the fit. Your sweat might show on the shirt but not the suit and try to use antiperspirant, blocks a lot of stuff on my end.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Most of my suits come from Zara. They are the best in terms of price/quality but I know some people have issues with Zara because of the fit. Your sweat might show on the shirt but not the suit and try to use antiperspirant, blocks a lot of stuff on my end.
How many tailored suits do you have and how much does it cost

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad