OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
My friend wants the NHL to have relegation. He knows it'd never work in North American sports, but he still wants it to happen.

I don't hate the idea of relegation, it forces garbage teams to actually try but idk if it would work, it could probably work in the NFL tho and that could be cool

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I don't hate the idea of relegation, it forces garbage teams to actually try but idk if it would work, it could probably work in the NFL tho and that could be cool
Some bad teams have a hard enough time attracting fans to their 19,000 seat NHL arenas. Imagine if a bad team is playing in the AHL, all while still paying NHL salaries? Would not be possible at all.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I haven't a special ranking. Pretty equilibrated on my list. They suck. But it's my town. Without the dou tho. They'll be epic if...

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Some bad teams have a hard enough time attracting fans to their 19,000 seat NHL arenas. Imagine if a bad team is playing in the AHL, all while still paying NHL salaries? Would not be possible at all.

exactly, but the NFL tho, they could sustain it and that'd be kinda interesting and prevent garbage teams like da bears to be da bears forever

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
tbf I don't know much about the NFL other than that da bears suck
Theyve had a rough decade since their loss in 2011 but theyre not that bad.

Youre probably thinking of the Browns.

The Bears are also probably in the best division in football, so its tougher for them. Or at least they were for a while.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Theyve had a rough decade since their loss in 2011 but theyre not that bad.

Youre probably thinking of the Browns.

The Bears are also probably in the best division in football, so its tougher for them. Or at least they were for a while.

I AM thinking of the Browns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad