OT: OT: The Lounge Thread Part LI - Who cares about where Zaide is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
San Francisco maybe?

do you have $3200 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment?
The running joke is that San Diego is always 72 and sunny. 72 is about 22 degrees Celsius.

So... go to San Diego. Bonus points of having amazing Mexican food, great beer and a gorgeous ballpark.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The running joke is that San Diego is always 72 and sunny. 72 is about 22 degrees Celsius.

So... go to San Diego. Bonus points of having amazing Mexican food, great beer and a gorgeous ballpark.

Padres totally became my "the game I watch while falling asleep because they play late" btw

I still follow the Jays for vladdy but Padres are an interesting team, you were right!

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Padres totally became my "the game I watch while falling asleep because they play late" btw

I still follow the Jays for vladdy but Padres are an interesting team, you were right!
Awesome!

And with Paddack, Tatis Jr. and Reyes, they'll keep getting better!

I'm going to see a game in July. Looking forward to it.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Nah, but you do.
source.gif

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Deux balles, deux prises, deux retraits... Le lancer... Fausse balle du côté gauche de l'avant champ

Reactions: TRG

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Wow, I almost clicked on the Impact thread instead of this one by mistake. That would've sucked. Imagine reading about the MLS? And people say baseball is bad...

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Wow, I almost clicked on the Impact thread instead of this one by mistake. That would've sucked. Imagine reading about the MLS? And people say baseball is bad...

the one thing worse than MLS fans : eurosnobs

please random internet eurosnob tell me again how the MLS needs relegation to be a "real" league when you're a fan of Arsenal who literally never got relegated and never will

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
the one thing worse than MLS fans : eurosnobs

please random internet eurosnob tell me again how the MLS needs relegation to be a "real" league when you're a fan of Arsenal who literally never got relegated and never will
My friend wants the NHL to have relegation. He knows it'd never work in North American sports, but he still wants it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->