My picks for Wildcard Weekend:

Cleveland vs Houston
Miami vs Kansas City
Pittsburgh vs Buffalo
Green Bay vs Dallas
Los Angeles
vs Detroit
Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

Will be making a few proline parlays on these picks. Please post your own picks to compare.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Cleveland vs Houston
Miami vs Kansas City
Pittsburgh vs Buffalo
Green Bay vs Dallas
Los Angeles
vs Detroit

Will be making a few proline parlays on these picks. Please post your own picks to compare.
Weather looking like it's going to play a big factor in Kansas City and Buffalo.

I think it evens the game out in Buffalo's case and I am not sure I like the 9.5 spread.

Miami beat one team with a .500 record and are terrible in the cold and it will be very cold. Yet I can see an upset.

The rest of your picks I agree with.

If I was betting I would most likely go with all 6 of your picks

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Cleveland vs Houston
Miami vs Kansas City
Pittsburgh vs Buffalo
Green Bay vs Dallas
Los Angeles
vs Detroit

Proline has KC -3.5 when "normal" betting sites have them at -4.5. You only get +180 but still, might be a +EV bet, not sure. I figure it looks pretty good, am I missing anything? Not that I care too much, just curious, I just bet a few bucks on it just to make the game more interesting to watch and I also like KC in this one anyway.

I like all your picks, I've never bet a parlay in my life but I think I just might do so right now just for even more fun. I know dick about the NFL though so take it FWIW LOL.

Edit - I agree with Jojalu about Buffalo/weather so I like BUF to win, but not to cover. But I bet the other 5 games on a parlay so go CLE/KC/DAL/LA/PHI!

And most of all, go BUF!!

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Proline has KC -3.5 when "normal" betting sites have them at -4.5. You only get +180 but still, might be a +EV bet, not sure. I figure it looks pretty good, am I missing anything? Not that I care too much, just curious, I just bet a few bucks on it just to make the game more interesting to watch and I also like KC in this one anyway.

I like all your picks, I've never bet a parlay in my life but I think I just might do so right now just for even more fun. I know dick about the NFL though so take it FWIW LOL.

Edit - I agree with Jojalu about Buffalo/weather so I like BUF to win, but not to cover. But I bet the other 5 games on a parlay so go CLE/KC/DAL/LA/PHI!

And most of all, go BUF!!
The thing I like with proline is you can just take the money line and not worry about the spreads. You don't get as good of odds but you can relax on your parlays when your team just needs to win by 1. I really like KC , Buffalo and Dallas on a parlay to win at home. I might play a small bet on all 6 games too just because they payout is high. Good luck this weekend.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
The thing I like with proline is you can just take the money line and not worry about the spreads. You don't get as good of odds but you can relax on your parlays when your team just needs to win by 1. I really like KC , Buffalo and Dallas on a parlay to win at home. I might play a small bet on all 6 games too just because they payout is high. Good luck this weekend.
I made some money way back when when proline was full of holes. Nowadays I rarely bet and when I do, it's for fun. I bet those 5 games against the spread and am getting about 25-1. If I win the first 4, Monday night will be exciting! Good luck to you too!

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I made some money way back when when proline was full of holes. Nowadays I rarely bet and when I do, it's for fun. I bet those 5 games against the spread and am getting about 25-1. If I win the first 4, Monday night will be exciting! Good luck to you too!
Wow 25-1 that's quite a payout. You should post the spreads for your games so we can sweat them with you. I'm going to make a similar parlay.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Wow 25-1 that's quite a payout. You should post the spreads for your games so we can sweat them with you. I'm going to make a similar parlay.
231.72 is "potential return", returns + bonus is 253.89. I have no idea what this "bonus" is but whatever, all I know is if I win the first four, I'll be watching for sure on Monday night. :nod:

I dunno why the spread doesn't show on the PHI/TB game but the site is showing PHI -2.5 so I assume that's what it is.

1705075965211.png

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh leaves Michigan to take over in New England.
Replace one cheater with another.
Makes sense, since it sounds like Petey (Pete Carrol) or Big Bill (Belichick) might take over the Chargers? That's where I thought Harbaugh might end up.

I am still surprised Vrabel was let go. I get they haven't had ultimate success, not sure what he was working with there.

Silly thing is these guys just get regurgitated, and then people wonder why they don't have success with their new team when they had no success with their old one.

If you are hiring from the existing pool, at least take a guy who has won something.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
231.72 is "potential return", returns + bonus is 253.89. I have no idea what this "bonus" is but whatever, all I know is if I win the first four, I'll be watching for sure on Monday night. :nod:

I dunno why the spread doesn't show on the PHI/TB game but the site is showing PHI -2.5 so I assume that's what it is.

View attachment 801632
Best of luck with your bet:

My picks:

Texans +1.5
Miami +3.5
Pittsburgh +9.5
Dallas -6.5
Detroit -3.5
Tampa Bay +3.5

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Being a Steeler fan is how I cope with being a Leaf fan. I know many Leaf and Bills fans, I feel for them.
I could have very easily been a Bama fan, but it wasn’t in me to cheer for a front runner.

on that note….it looks like DeBoer is leaving the Dallas Star and heading to Tuscaloosa…..

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I could have very easily been a Bama fan, but it wasn’t in me to cheer for a front runner.

on that note….it looks like DeBoer is leaving the Dallas Star and heading to Tuscaloosa…..
Not sure what this has to do with my post you quoted.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh leaves Michigan to take over in New England.
Replace one cheater with another.
Rumors of JJ/Edwards/Harbaugh staying in Ann Arbor. Can’t believe we got the natty!! Go Blue!

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Well, my parlay is toast so I made a new (less ambitious) one, using just the three outcomes that I actually have a good feeling about - KC and DAL to cover, and Bills to win. Go Chiefs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad