OT: OT - NFL HFLeaf thread

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
So many awful matchups in the 1pm window. Rams vs Ravens is probably the best but the Ravens are favoured by a TD+

I think the Rams can be a pesky team in the playoffs if they get in. They'll definitely be a thorn in the side of the Superbowl contenders.

Reactions: Cleetus

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Can’t believe I’m thinking it but ‘let’s go Chiefs’.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
So many awful matchups in the 1pm window. Rams vs Ravens is probably the best but the Ravens are favoured by a TD+

I think the Rams can be a pesky team in the playoffs if they get in. They'll definitely be a thorn in the side of the Superbowl contenders.
im a viking fan and watched that whole Vikings Raiders game, wow not sure how many times I fell asleep lol, final score Vikings 3 Raiders 0 lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
It's incredible how the Vikings are still in a decent position to make the playoffs despite the inconsistency and all the injuries lol
yea its crazy lol, they lost JJets in the first half, pretty sure almost lost there entire O line by the third quarter lol, and Cousins was playing his best football as a viking before he tore his Achilles, oh well thats football next man up, I like that Flores as a DC he is pretty good he turned that D from Garbage under Donatell, to a really formidable D, but he will probably leave to become a HC in the offseason

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
49ers had to gut that one a bit, good game from the Hawks. Taking the W and getting out of Dodge there.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Hard to know who is for real this season... when we think a team is a world beater, they have come back to earth. I mean, is it Niners v Ravens as the probable Super Bowl at this point? They play in two weeks time - that'll be a must watch.

My eyes are starting to believe in dem Cowboys... say it ain't so.

The AFC playoff race is bonkers... every week now there are 4-5 games that have major implications. Love it! Glad my team is in the mix.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
giphy.gif

CHIEFS KINGDOM REPRESENT!

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Today should be fantastic for any sports fan. I’m nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.

Reactions: Jojalu

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Today should be fantastic for any sports fan. I’m nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.
I feel bad that I have to cheer hard for the Bills that may end up knocking out your Steelers.

Hopefully somehow Ten beats Jacksonville

Reactions: ACC1224

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I feel bad that I have to cheer hard for the Bills that may end up knocking out your Steelers.

Even if that happens, I think it's still super important for Buffalo to win if I remember correctly. Like isn't it the difference between being 2nd or 7th in the East?

Last edited:

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

All good, this stuff is what makes the NFL so compelling.
Let’s Go Fish.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I’m a Vikings fan so our .01% chance of making the playoffs has me a bit disappointed but as a football fan there’s some intriguing games, especially the Bills/Dolphins game. The Steelers made me some money yesterday so I hope they make it. Gonna need some help though.

Reactions: ACC1224

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

As much as I hate Buffalo…… that’s all I really hate Buffalo….

Also hate the Steelers losing to 2 2-9 teams to need help but the Standard is the Standard: Try to win games 7-3.

Having said that:

IMG_0405.png

Reactions: ACC1224 and Jojalu

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Even if that happens, I think it's still super important for Buffalo to win if I remember correctly. Like isn't it the difference between being 2nd or 7th in the East?
My beloved Bills are either 2nd or out of the playoffs if Jacksonville beats the Titans.

Stressful day

Reactions: LeafSteel

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
My beloved Bills are either 2nd or out of the playoffs if Jacksonville beats the Titans.

Stressful day
Even if the Titans win, Buffalo is either 2nd or 7th depending on their result, no? If true, that's still pretty huge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad