OT: OT - NFL HFLeaf thread

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
I firmly commit that I recognize the Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks right to exist,

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
vikes1.jpg

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I randomly put some money down on a NFL team before the seasons starts last couple years... This year I blindly picked the Jags (I don't know shit about NFL really).
I'm team Jags this year lol keep winning

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
It seems like destiny to be a Leafs fan as well as a Bills fan.

Watching them both pull new ways to lose in spectacular fashion just seems right

Reactions: the squared circle

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I randomly put some money down on a NFL team before the seasons starts last couple years... This year I blindly picked the Jags (I don't know shit about NFL really).
I'm team Jags this year lol keep winning
Nice!

Watching them both pull new ways to lose in spectacular fashion just seems right
Indeed. Super Bowl field goal miss in the Jim Kelly era, that sick kickoff return for a TD on the last play of the game IIRC in the Flutie era and then that sick playoff loss to Mahomes a couple of years ago are all kind of similar to us pissing away a 3 goal 3rd period lead against Boston.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Here as a myriad, in the absence of our own Toronto team, we argue the NFL. As we come down the stretch of the season we'll see how it goes as a thread.

I'll start. Go 49ers.
This works for me!

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Red zone will be fired up as usual, but looks like we'll have some awful 1pm games.

Hoping the Stroud + Dell combo goes off (for fantasy purposes) with Surtain likely shadowing Collins all game. Although, the Broncos pass D has been incredible lately

Reactions: Cleetus

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Red zone will be fired up as usual, but looks like we'll have some awful 1pm games.

Hoping the Stroud + Dell combo goes off (for fantasy purposes) with Surtain likely shadowing Collins all game. Although, the Broncos pass D has been incredible lately
just put my feet up with Redzone, pretty much my favorite thing to do on Sunday, whoever created Redzone is simply the best lol

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Being a Steeler fan is how I cope with being a Leaf fan. I know many Leaf and Bills fans, I feel for them.

Reactions: Jojalu

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
We just lost Pickett and bad weather is coming.

Love DAZN. I’m watching in Burlington, my mother is watching in Thorold and my daughter is watching in Waterloo all for 20 a month.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Steeler game is still in a rain delay.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
I don’t get how the Steelers are this bad. They have the offensive weapons. But they can’t make it work. They need a QB bad in the upcoming draft.

Play calling is probably the biggest issue. I know Pickett hasn't been good, but with an offensive scheme that better utilizes their skilled players, they could've gotten by with a passable offense.

Kind of reminds me of the Colts. Last year's offense under Frank Reich (can't believe he got hired this year) was painful to watch as he didn't know how to unleash talented guys like Pittman Jr. Yes, they also had a bad QB in Ryan, but it's not like Minshew is a top tier stud. Under Shane Steichen this year, they're designing plays to have Pittman in a spot to be the first read and they're just peppering him with targets. He's not always running dumb shallow cross and drag routes like last year.

I'd argue the Steelers have a better group of receivers than the Colts. They shouldn't have this much of an issue moving the offense.

Reactions: francis246

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
I don’t get how the Steelers are this bad. They have the offensive weapons. But they can’t make it work. They need a QB bad in the upcoming draft.
There are attitude problems on the team, coaching problem and Ballard-like interference from above. And more! Start by getting rid of Diontae Johnson and then work on all the other problems.

Reactions: francis246

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad