OT: OT - NFL HFLeaf thread

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
He has never had a losing season in 17 years. He is going to be the leader in alltime wins. He has won a Superbowl. Seems like he must be doing something right
I was referring to this season.

Reactions: Jojalu

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Was really hoping we'd get KC.
Praying for a blizzard and they can get the ground game going, win 9-6.
KC definitely looks vulnerable this year, their o-line is a mess and the defense is also in rough shape. Only so much Mahomes can do, they can probably take Miami but doubt they make it past the divisional this year.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Predictions

Browns @ Texans - Browns
Miami @ KC - Miami
Steelers @ Bills - Bills
Packers @ Cowboys - Cowboys
Rams @ Lions - Lions
Eagles @ Tampa - Eagles

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Was really hoping we'd get KC.
Praying for a blizzard and they can get the ground game going, win 9-6.

KC definitely looks vulnerable this year, their o-line is a mess and the defense is also in rough shape. Only so much Mahomes can do, they can probably take Miami but doubt they make it past the divisional this year.
I was also pulling for a matchup with KC, even if it meant having to see what Taylor Swift was doing every single play.

KC looks infinitely beatable this season.

Only thing is Andy Reid is my favourite NFL coach, and you can never bet against him. He knows how to win.

Could it be Yoko Swifty? ;)

Hoping cold weather and snow hits Buffalo and it becomes a ground game.

Reactions: ACC1224

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Today should be fantastic for any sports fan. I’m nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.

Certainly always fun on the final week, but the stress level wasn’t there for the neighborhood 9ers fan. Mailed in the level of paying attention, 9ers did same.

Playoffs are great, let’s go! Hopefully the kids schedules aren’t too bonkers for wildcard weekend.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Predictions

Browns @ Texans - Browns
Miami @ KC - Miami
Steelers @ Bills - Bills
Packers @ Cowboys - Cowboys
Rams @ Lions - Lions
Eagles @ Tampa - Eagles
Agree on the Browns. But they will win because of their D.

Miami vs KC is the fraud-bowl. I think I'd go with the home team considering the injuries MIA is battling.

Bills should win this in crushing fashion. If they do, I might believe they could do some damage.

Cowboys walk to a win, gag me.

I think Stafford gets it done vs the Lions.

Eagles are prime for an "upset" here, but they probably find a way to get it done. I will be pulling for Baker!

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

Miami vs KC is the fraud-bowl. I think I'd go with the home team considering the injuries MIA is battling.

Bills should win this in crushing fashion. If they do, I might believe they could do some damage.

Eagles are prime for an "upset" here, but they probably find a way to get it done. I will be pulling for Baker!
Browns/Texans will be a fun game to watch, defensive showdown. I will take the home team

A healthy Miami team is scary, but they are thin on D now, still think they can beat KC

Bills should win, unless the weather plays a big role and the Steelers can run the ball

Cowboys romp the Packers

Lions take care of the Rams

Eagles/Tampa, battle of the garbage, why Monday night for this? Baker with the win

Reactions: wingman75

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
I’m a life long Cowboys fan….so hopefully they can get past the Packers. I worry about our D …too inconsistent and Parsons hasn’t drawn a holding call for like 10 plus games now it seems…..damn refs

I can see the Rams upsetting the Lions. Eagles should have an easy time with Tampa.

Bills, Miami and the Browns should win…..but I do love what the texans have built there. They could surprise

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Browns/Texans will be a fun game to watch, defensive showdown. I will take the home team

A healthy Miami team is scary, but they are thin on D now, still think they can beat KC

Bills should win, unless the weather plays a big role and the Steelers can run the ball

Cowboys romp the Packers

Lions take care of the Rams

Eagles/Tampa, battle of the garbage, why Monday night for this? Baker with the win
NFC East gagfest. Even with only one NFC East team lol

This is a great set of games for the Super Wild Card weekend. I mean, other than the Cowboys and Bills, I could see either team winning, and even then like you say, if the Steelers can run, expect a low scoring affair that could go either way; we know Allen is prone to turnovers!

I wouldn't mind the Lions winning... I won't know who I am pulling for until kickoff (for some games), this being one of them.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

Agree with everything, except I think the Packers will make the Cowboys sweat a little bit

Browns - Flacco and that D = unstoppable! Not having Dell is a huge blow for the Texans

Chiefs - Mainly because they're at home and Fins are the bigger frauds

Bills - Should be a cakewalk

Cowboys - Taking Packers to cover 7.5

Rams - Greasy over/under at 51.5. Taking the over...

Eagles - Gross game.

Reactions: wingman75

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh leaves Michigan to take over in New England.
Replace one cheater with another.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad