OT: OT - NFL HFLeaf thread

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
I'm highly biased, but I have a hard time seeing the Lions in Levi Stadium taking out a 9er team ticked off over both last week and last years NFC game. Deebo looks to be going to boot, and they had basically taken three weeks off of playing a real game. I think they walk the Lions.

AFC game, I have no idea. On paper I think the line is low, the Ravens should win going away. Who knows with Mahones. A KC win won't shock me. But I'll take the Ravens to win.

My daughter has a big game scheduled for 6pm Feb. 11. Serious moral dilemma.

Reactions: Jojalu

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Does KC have a chance today or should I just throw my proline picks on Baltimore and San Fran and call it a day? (Seattle Kraken have Columbus on the end of a back to back picking them too)

Need some input because my gut feeling says KC has a chance but Baltimore is good.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Does KC have a chance today or should I just throw my proline picks on Baltimore and San Fran and call it a day? (Seattle Kraken have Columbus on the end of a back to back picking them too)

Need some input because my gut feeling says KC has a chance but Baltimore is good.
Never count out Mahomes, but I suspect Baltimores D is too good.

If bad Purdy shows up, Detroit has a shot

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
So after some quick research I have decided to embrace the gamb0l and hope Kelce goes superman in light of the controversy surrounding his girlfriend.

Today's proline picks:

KC vs Baltimore
Detroit vs SF
LA vs St. Louis (NHL)
Columbus vs Seattle (NHL)
Oklahoma vs Detroit (NBA)

Let's go Chiefs 💪

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Time for the 49ers to punch their ticket and exact revenge on either BAL or KC in the big game! Of course, the Lions are not to be taken lightly tonight.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Any NFC team gets my support over any other AFC team.
Love to see the Lions but I don't see them beating the AFC.

Hate the Ravens and sick of Swifty.
I live 30 minutes south of Baltimore. Go Ravens!

I'll be thinking of you and Tomlin enjoying a cold one while watching Swift do her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I'm on Baltimore and the Niners straight up today.

Not counting out Mahomes, but that BAL D is better where the Bills D had some gaps and that was still a struggle for KC.

Unless the Niners implode, feels like the cruise to a win.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Lions KC finals just because it seems it would make the most fans angry (in don't have an NFL team)
Tho in the summer I plan to randomly select a team from a hat and become a super fan of that team and made friendly bet with some friends on who will win the 'ship first... My randomly selected NFL team.. or the Leafs lol

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
So after some quick research I have decided to embrace the gamb0l and hope Kelce goes superman in light of the controversy surrounding his girlfriend.

Today's proline picks:

KC vs Baltimore
Detroit vs SF
LA vs St. Louis (NHL)
Columbus vs Seattle (NHL)
Oklahoma vs Detroit (NBA)

Let's go Chiefs 💪
I hammered the exact same card minus the NBA game. Fully confident beforehand and the lines on the Chiefs and Blues were extra juicy.

Gotta love playoff Lamar doing his playoff Leaf impression

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
I hammered the exact same card minus the NBA game. Fully confident beforehand and the lines on the Chiefs and Blues were extra juicy.

Gotta love playoff Lamar doing his playoff Leaf impression
Yeah nailed those two but the worst odds Thunder (1.06) lose to the Pistons lol just my luck shouldn't have included them on my long parlay. Still have active ones with SF Seattle and Phoenix needed to win. Those first two games were indeed some juicy odds and they came through.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Yeah nailed those two but the worst odds Thunder (1.06) lose to the Pistons lol just my luck shouldn't have included them on my long parlay. Still have active ones with SF Seattle and Phoenix needed to win. Those first two games were indeed some juicy odds and they came through.
Still a lotta ball game left but I like our chances so far. Blues made us sweat lol. 9ers should be a lock, honestly my biggest worry is Columbus winning... hopefully Dacord is starting

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Still a lotta ball game left but I like our chances so far. Blues made us sweat lol. 9ers should be a lock, honestly my biggest worry is Columbus winning... hopefully Dacord is starting
He is and the Blue Jackets played last night. Should be good. 👍

Screenshot_2024-01-28-18-07-33~2.png

Reactions: JKG33

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
Think Campbell knows anything about hockey? I wish MLSE would bring in somebody who could do the Leafs what he did to the Lions.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Think Campbell knows anything about hockey? I wish MLSE would bring in somebody who could do the Leafs what he did to the Lions.
That’s what Shanahan was supposed to do. So far it’s been unsuccessful to say the least. He is building a team opposite of how he played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad