OT: Lindenwood

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
So the football program will head to Charleston next Saturday to play Eastern Illinois. It too is the former training facility of the Big Red (1982-87) and where Tony Romo and Jimmy Garappolo played their college football.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
So the football program will head to Charleston next Saturday to play Eastern Illinois. It too is the former training facility of the Big Red (1982-87) and where Tony Romo and Jimmy Garappolo played their college football.
EIU is having a decent year under their new head coach too coming off two straight wins heading into the game.

Reactions: Ridge1982

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
EIU is having a decent year under their new head coach too coming off two straight wins heading into the game.
Yep. Like Coach Stugart said this morning on 590, no one in the conference wants to be the first to lose to the new kids on the block, so it’s going to be another challenge for LU to get a win.

Last edited:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Your Lindenwood Lions were down 6-2 halfway through the 2nd and came back to win 7-6

Wow. Absolutely incredible. Glad I came!
Glad you enjoyed it. Definitely not the way to draw up the win, but a win is a win in the end.

A good weekend all around for LU, hockey getting the split against Air Force (5-3 loss Saturday), Football with an OT win on the road vs EIU, and volleyball winning their Saturday set.

The next opportunity to see the Lions on the ice at home is unfortunately not until February 10-11 vs Stonehill. But hoping to see the "Mad House in Maryland Heights" rocking again for those games!

Reactions: TossingPizzas

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Football improved to 5-2 on Saturday with the win over Murray State.

On the ice, the Lions lose 5-0 and 5-3 this weekend to AIC in a penalty filled series.

Last edited:

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
The football program received votes (2) in the FCS coaches poll for the second time this season. They better give Stugart the moon.

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
And Wisconsin’s at their lowest point in 54 years, so Lindenwood has a shot to steal a game there.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
The Denver game on the 16th of December will be shown on TSN2

Those Denver games I think (and North Dakota in January) will be the toughest on our schedule this year. It will be nice to see them get the exposure across Canada for that game.

Right now the team is off until that Denver series after being swept by Wisconsin this weekend.

Women's hockey got into the win column with a sweep of RIT, heading into the Thanksgiving weekend home series with St. Cloud on Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: stlwahoo

Ridge1982

Nov 4, 2019
Those Denver games I think (and North Dakota in January) will be the toughest on our schedule this year. It will be nice to see them get the exposure across Canada for that game.

Right now the team is off until that Denver series after being swept by Wisconsin this weekend.

Women's hockey got into the win column with a sweep of RIT, heading into the Thanksgiving weekend home series with St. Cloud on Friday and Saturday.

The TSN exposure will definitely be a boost for recruiting as well

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

Nice highlights.

Although, the music sucks for a highlight video. Teleport me back to the 80s, modern music is mostly garbage.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Nice highlights.

Although, the music sucks for a highlight video. Teleport me back to the 80s, modern music is mostly garbage.
The 80s gave us so much great music in general. But a huge selection of songs will be forever timeless paired with sports form then too.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I’ll be at the second of the two DU games.

College sports are a flawed institution, but it’s good to see more teams in hockey.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Here's something for any SLU, general St. Louis hockey and of course LU fans.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Those of you in TSN's coverage range can watch tomorrow's game against Denver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad