Oshawa Generals 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
No player info/bios on the Draft site this year. It was usually put up a day or two before?

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
It’s now up and available, so just ignore. Just a little late…that’s all.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Had a Western Conference OHL scout DM on twitter that Becket Sennecke reminds him as a very similar minor midget player to Wyatt Johnston. Very similar MM numbers, both from the Marlies. We can only hope they have the same OHL career! And it's pronounced "Seneca" for those wondering

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
A wonderful time was by us Gens fans in attendance. Fronts fans were apoplectic. Hope to be back on Tuesday..

A fun night..

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
A wonderful time was by us Gens fans in attendance. Fronts fans were apoplectic. Hope to be back on Tuesday..

A fun night..
All 10 of them?

I couldn't believe when I went on the ticket site 5 minutes before game time and this was the seats available behind the net

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
My thoughts from game 5 @ Kingston:

-Special teams domination from the Gens. PP goes 2/2 and PK goes 4/5, including ending the game 4/4. Harrison, Ritchie, Tullio really ran the PP well tonight and were getting shots to the net with ease.

-Ritchie stepped up tonight and wins the draw clean to set up Olausson for his 1st goal of the series then screens Merilainen and tips in a PPG for the game winning goal. Ritchie up to 6 points in 5 games this series. Harrison up to 7 points in 5 games

-Leaver with by far his best playoff game stopping 44/45. That's the goalie we've seen all year. Several times KGN swing it around to Frasca or Chromiak in the slot and Leaver stopped them to kill their momentum.

-Loved the Gens draft this weekend and I think it does matter that with the win tonight now the players will get to be in the building tomorrow night and can see what an OHL home crowd is like before going into rookie camp. Whereas if they had've lost tonight then they never would've had that experience. So a big win tonight in that aspect as well.

Reactions: three dog night

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
All 10 of them?

I couldn't believe when I went on the ticket site 5 minutes before game time and this was the seats available behind the net

Yeah..that end was fairly empty. The “Fronts shoot twice” end was a bit more occupied, although not happily as they did see more Gens goals.

The Fronts fan club that was in Oshawa on Thursday was a helluva lot louder than the 3000 fans that were there tonight. I‘ll give the other 88 people in attendance tonight to the Gens..

Hoping to return on Tuesday..

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Yeah..that end was fairly empty. The “Fronts shoot twice” end was a bit more occupied, although not happily as they did see more Gens goals.

The Fronts fan club that was in Oshawa on Thursday was a helluva lot louder than the 3000 fans that were there tonight. I‘ll give the other 88 people in attendance tonight to the Gens..

I really wish I could tell you why Kingston doesn't give a shit about the fronts but I have no idea... The parking is awful but I wouldn't expect that to be an excuse for what potentially was a series winning game. I've literally seen people try and give away fronts tickets and no one wanted them - it's pathetic but selfishly it makes it easy to get extra tickets.

I may be be making the trek up to go the game tomorrow - anything I should know about the rink/parking etc? Haven't been to any away games since COVID hit

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017

Kingston does have quite a few Durham/Toronto area players, although the 2 Oshawa guys Poole/Heyes are both out with injuries right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad