Oshawa Generals 2019 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Only reason Gagnier wouldn't be on it would be they think he needs a year in the OJ, but I wouldn't expect that to be the case

Dawson McKinney is also not listed on it and I can't see him not being at camp either

Gagnier wore #67 last season, so I kind of think he’s supposed to be in that spot after McShane. We’ll see

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Gagnier wore #67 last season, so I kind of think he’s supposed to be in that spot after McShane. We’ll see
I wouldn't read to much into it,Obviously there is an error by listing Mcshane twice and maybe that is where Gagnier was supposed to go.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I wouldn't read to much into it,Obviously there is an error by listing Mcshane twice and maybe that is where Gagnier was supposed to go.

Its because they listed McShane as a C and then listed him again as a LW

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
It's official
Generals Hire Dan Currie as Director of Scouting/Player Development.

Welcome aboard Dan

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
OHLinsiders is suggesting that Ottawa is the destination for Robinson. Interested to see what the return would be.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
I don’t like helping a team in our division .
I would be ok if they send us back a player in return. Ideally someone with 2-3 years remaining who can be a big apart of the Gens run. If it’s just for picks then I think we’ll be a little underwhelmed.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Ottawa has lots of picks, could see us moving a 2020 2nd rounder for him. Out of curiosity, why did he want out of Oshawa?
That’s a good question. He was probably going to start the year in the bottom six again. Maybe he wanted a better opportunity somewhere else. Hope to find out why. If the trade is legit and he stays healthy, Ottawa got themselves a kid with a lot of potential.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa has Lucas Peric that requested a trade. Good defender. Can put up some points. Depth on Ottawa defence is as such it may be tough for him to move up the chart this year. I would imagine this sort of deal would solve both teams issues.

Reactions: OshawaFan2018

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Ottawa has Lucas Peric that requested a trade. Good defender. Can put up some points. Depth on Ottawa defence is as such it may be tough for him to move up the chart this year. I would imagine this sort of deal would solve both teams issues.

That's what I suggested on twitter. Would make sense for both teams. I'd assume the Gens would have to kick back a pick though as Peric had a really good rookie year and Robinson barely played

Reactions: OshawaFan2018

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
That's what I suggested on twitter. Would make sense for both teams. I'd assume the Gens would have to kick back a pick though as Peric had a really good rookie year and Robinson barely played

Peric is an ‘01. I doubt there would be any pick movement either way on this one. If anything, maybe a little touch back with PEric to OShawa considering I would think there would have been quite a few teams interested. We’ll see.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Peric is an ‘01. I doubt there would be any pick movement either way on this one. If anything, maybe a little touch back with PEric to OShawa considering I would think there would have been quite a few teams interested. We’ll see.

Yes my bad, was thinking Peric was an '02

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
The Gens do something that makes the entire league jealous. 2 days later a rumour is leaked that the Petes want to trade the guy they went out and spent a ton to get. That means it's officially hockey season! Hahah

cc:

And now SDA wants out lol. Oh man

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Does Michael Little get shipped out too if Merkley goes? Thought he was brought in to make Merkley happy, being his best friend and all. Interesting times up the 115.

I imagine we’ll get word on training camp as early as tomorrow. It’s usually Monday - Thursday of the last week of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad