Oshawa Generals 2014-15 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darmitage

May 13, 2012
Yep you can tell that can you. Ya I haven't watched the Generals for over 40 years...You can tell that.....I wasn't at 4 Memorial Cups live 87, 90,97 and this year....you can tell that. Do you have tarot cards? Can you tell the future too?::shakehead

Roger Hunt pulled off the trades for BigMac Mistele Mermis......without those three NO Championship end of story. Go back and actually check who drafted most of this team.......not Twohey there bud.....before you make your big bold statements back it up with facts.......Enjoy your negative life
The real Generals fans on here are on cloud nine. I am still waking up with a smile on my face when I think of Cirelli popping that rebound in.

just want to tell you that most Oshawa Generals fans are NOT involved in Generals Forums Forums are okay if they are used right I don,t know anyone at the Generals Games that are in Forums and none of my friends are that's for sure, mainly for trouble makers not Generals fans but there are some good people in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-have happy chats and end of the day say nothing have a good summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad