Previous Previous Thread

intangible3.jpg

Rolex-Watches-10102.jpg

Last edited:

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Probably because there is no indication that his contract negotiation is going to be as complicated and there is no looming arbitration deadline.

If it wasn't complicated he would be signed already.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Why is no one talking about Barrie?

Because if we do, ROR will read this and think we don't see him as the most important player right now and it may turn him away from signing with the good guys at a steep discount while granting him Admiralcy of the Avalnche ship as he steers it to the destined Isle of Stanley.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
If we give O'Reilly more money than Duchene, we can just give Duchene the 'A'. BOOM. Everyone wins. :)

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Probably because there is no indication that his contract negotiation is going to be as complicated and there is no looming arbitration deadline.

The Noreau signing could be an indication. They appear to be very similar players. Size, style/scouting report, non-nhl production/success. That's probably more about Elliott, but crazier things have happened.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
You can't spell character without CAA.

I think O'Reilly should get all the letters.

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
The Noreau signing could be an indication. They appear to be very similar players. Size, style/scouting report, non-nhl production/success. That's probably more about Elliott, but crazier things have happened.

I think you're right about that being about Elliott. Sakic said they expect Elliott to sign his QO and as far as I know that hasn't happened yet.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
O'Reilly wearing a USA Hockey jersey. Treason.

i wouldnt go that far :laugh:,

But last time i checked he was still playing for the Avs, so how come he didnt put on a Avs Jersey , like Hishon did ? Yeah i know he's RFA and in contract negociation , but still it's sending mixed signals IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad