Post-Game Talk: Oranges

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
this is blasphemy
I've said that we have a right to left PP which necessitates a righty in the bumper. I always said that if you are gonna move Panarin off the right wall for a lefty shooter then he isn't suited for the bumper which means he goes to Zib's spot and Zib goes to the bumper. But that is not the ideal use for Panarin and Zib so you better have a damn good reason to move them. Chytil is not a good reason. Kakko is not. Laf is not. Tarasenko, tonight's goal notwithstanding, is not. Kane is. With Kane I want him in Panarin's spot and that means Mika goes to the bumper. So without Kane I wanted Trocheck in the bumper. Now with Kane, Mika in the bumper. All good? Get cised, if you're not already, and stay cised.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
not all of us were on any ledge. Just observing what we saw in the last half of the first and 2nd period against this Flyers team.
We are playing very short handed. It’s 5 D but it’s 5 D with Harpur as your #5 and Schneider and Mikkola playing above their slot. It’s rough and disjointed.

But that said, team did better against the Kings in part because we kept things a bit more simple. We really did t look great for half the game tonight. And while being short handed is a top notch excuse, the only thing consistent about this season is how sloppy and slow they look when they’re mismanaging the puck and giving the puck away.

Happy to see Tarasenko step up.

But at some point the guys are gonna need to pick it up and play a more consistent brand of hockey.

Still a win is a win. Just need to start ramping it up very soon.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I've said that we have a right to left PP which necessitates a righty in the bumper. I always said that if you are gonna move Panarin off the right wall for a lefty shooter then he isn't suited for the bumper which means he goes to Zib's spot and Zib goes to the bumper. But that is not the ideal use for Panarin and Zib so you better have a damn good reason to move them. Chytil is not a good reason. Kakko is not. Laf is not. Tarasenko, tonight's goal notwithstanding, is not. Kane is. With Kane I want him in Panarin's spot and that means Mika goes to the bumper. So without Kane I wanted Trocheck in the bumper. Now with Kane, Mika in the bumper. All good? Get cised, if you're not already, and stay cised.
why do you sound so defeated?

Deleted member 23124

FlyersFan.gif
Too bad there wasn't a fan with an Avery jersey next to him.

The guy with the black hoodie with dayglo green looks like the actor Michael Weatherly.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Philly's 3-on-3 record being what it is, I have to imagine if hockey was played 6-on-6 like in the old days that Tortorella would win the Jack Adams every season​

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Was one of the most unsatisfying and satisfying wins ever.

Satisfied that tank and the kids really played well. And that at our C game we still managed to find a way.

Unsatisfied that we played like poo for a long time and still dont know how to breakout of our zone.

Whatever. Onwards and upwards. Excited to see the other guy we got in the Cooper Zach trade. Heard he might be a steal.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Great restaurants. Zahav is one the best culinary experiences you will have.
Is this place good enough to warrant a trip from DC for an anniversary dinner?

I’ve been looking at this restaurant:

Albi

they seem similar but people here are raving about Zahav and frankly I trust NYers when it comes food!

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Is this place good enough to warrant a trip from DC for an anniversary dinner?

I’ve been looking at this restaurant:

Albi

they seem similar but people here are raving about Zahav and frankly I trust NYers when it comes food!
Definitely don't wanna steer you wrong for such an important dinner occasion but like many on here we are spoiled with good food in the NY area and Zahav is just as amazing as any I've been too.
I was there before Covid so I am not sure if it's still as amazing but I would think it probably is. Michael Solomonov is world renown.

Reactions: Synergy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad