Post-Game Talk: Oranges

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OthmannOut

Jan 29, 2019
The real start to the push begins after Boston. They’ll have the full squad then, a couple games for Kane, Miller back and hopefully they’re smart and let Lindgren heal like a normal person.
Boston will lose to the Leafs.
The meme magic of the Leafs always losing to Boston will have to reverse.
It is inevitable.

• Love
Reactions: egelband

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I’m dead serious about needing another defenseman. They’ve come this far, you need to eliminate every hole. I’d love to get TVR from Washington. Righty with size who can play and the contract is cheap enough to fit. If Boston can rotate 7 we absolutely can too.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
FlyersFan.gif
Speaking of grit that can play, I loved this guy.

Underrated hockey player.

And he's become a wonderful advocate for mental health, concussion awareness, and speaking out against racial and sexual abuse in junior hockey.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I’m dead serious about needing another defenseman. They’ve come this far, you need to eliminate every hole. I’d love to get TVR from Washington. Righty with size who can play and the contract is cheap enough to fit. If Boston can rotate 7 we absolutely can too.
How can they afford it?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
All the guys on the ledge during the GDT........did they jump off ?
not all of us were on any ledge. Just observing what we saw in the last half of the first and 2nd period against this Flyers team.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
when is this beer league dressing 2 guys short gonna end? Can we play a full squad tomorrow?
I think Zac Jones may be decent since he has the ability to skate with the puck but I know it's not gonna happen we will see Hajek.
these are the kinds of d-men this organization values. 6 foot 5 lumps of dog feces .

#freeJones

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad