OOT Scoreboard 2018-19 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It wasn't even DD this time, but I think there were some people getting a little too much anxiety over the Rangers having that hot streak a little while back. They've lost 6 of their last 7 games now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Golden Knights vs Rangers: 4 goals against Lundqvist, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Fleury, 2 stoppable. I didn't give Lundqvist off for that shot that went off the glass and landed in the crease, which got knocked in by his skate or a stick. That's too freaky of a bounce.

Coyotes vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Hill, 1 stoppable. Mrazek gets the shutout, he's really good.

Flames vs Blues: 2 goals against Rittich, no chance on either. 4 goals against Allen, no chance on any. 2 goals against Binnington, 1 stoppable.

Sabres vs Bruins: 2 goals against Ullmark, no chance on either. 3 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable.

Sharks vs Blackhawks: 3 goals against Jones, 1 stoppable. Probably the softy of the night. 0 goals against Dell in relief. 2 goals against Crawford, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Ward in relief, 1 stoppable.

Lightning vs Jets: 5 goals against Vasilevskiy, no chance on any. 4 goals against Hellebuyck, 2 stoppable.

Oilers vs Canucks: 3 goals against Koskinen, 2 stoppable. This guy really doesn't play as good on the eye test as his save percentage says. I think more pucks just hit him due to his massive girth. Pucks that somehow miss Talbot and many other goalies, that don't look like stoppable goals. 2 goals against Markstrom, no chance on either.

That's 47 goals scored on goalies tonight, 13 are stoppable, that's a little under 28% of the goals allowed tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were a pretty poor .894% tonight.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night goes to Martin Jones for this pathetic goal. Hellebuyck and that Binnington guy from St. Louis had some candidates, but nothing beats this for tonight. I'm glad Pat Foley and Edzo were even ripping him for this one.

Reactions: VoidCreature

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That Lightning/Jets game was the best I've seen so far this season. Amazing hockey
Looked like it by the highlights. I didn't watch the game, but just the highlights during my goals against review, which were pretty exciting.

Could be an SCF matchup this Spring.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well, he's tied with Nico in goals and one less than Hall
Well call up Bob Murray then! I'm sure he'd trade us back Henrique for one of Hall or Hischier....

So? And both of these players aren't MUCH better than him? Come on man. Henrique is on pace for like 42 points this season.

Reactions: glenwo2

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Every time we play at COL our broadcast team talks about the thin air and how it's tough on the Devils.
Our players talk about short shifts

NYb is skating all over COL the 1st period. No talk of thin air at all

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Every time we play at COL our broadcast team talks about the thin air and how it's tough on the Devils.
Our players talk about short shifts

NYb is skating all over COL the 1st period. No talk of thin air at all
I know this doesn't fit the narrative and would be breaking character to admit, but A LOT of teams outplay Colorado. They're good, but they're also not that good. Which is why when the playoffs roll around, they're probably gonna be a first round exit again, maybe second round exit.

They won't have their playoffs lives on the back of Andrew Hammond this year, so they might have a better chance in round one, but get outplayed by A LOT of teams. Especially other good ones.

I'm not saying they're a bad team or that they shouldn't even be a playoff team, I'm just saying that their record is a bit better than they are.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Ducks vs Penguins: 2 goals against Gibson, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against DeSmith, 1 stoppable.

Golden Knights vs Blue Jackets: 1 goal against Subban, no chance. Bobrovsky gets the shutout.

Bruins vs Canadiens: 4 goals against Price, 1 stoppable. Halak gets the shutout.

Predators vs Senators: 3 goals against Rinne, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Saros in relief and it's stoppable. 3 goals against Anderson, no chance on any.

Islanders vs Avalanche: 1 goal against Greiss, no chance. 3 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable.

So that's 21 goals scored on goalies tonight, 6 are stoppable. A little under 29% of goals tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages tonight were a very good .928%. Stoppable goal percentage was very high for how good the save percentages were, but it was also not that high for how awful they were last night. Market correction taking place.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is probably Rinne for this one. I don't think he's been SOTN yet this season. He has a very low stoppable goals count among starters this year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't expect anybody to feel sorry for me, but the goals against review has really become a dumpster fire tonight.

Between shoddy internet, this computer sucks, I've already retype it after being 8 games in. Still got two more to go. Thank god there's only 2 games to review tomorrow. The 14 games on Saturday will be murder.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Maple Leafs vs Devils: 5 goals against Kinkaid, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Blackwood, no chance on either. 2 goals against Andersen, no chance on either.

Panthers vs Sabres: 2 goals against Luongo, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Hutton, 1 stoppable.

Ducks vs Rangers: 2 goals against Johnson, 1 stoppable. Early softy of the night candidate. 1 goal against Georgiev, no chance.

Red Wings vs Flyers: 3 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Hart, no chance on either. Gotta love how Bernier tried to sell goalie interference because he couldn't stop a clean shot from Delaware.

Sharks vs Wild: 3 goals against Dubnyk, 1 stoppable. Jones gets the shutout.

Predators vs Blackhawks: 2 goals against Rinne, no chance on either. 1 goal against Ward, no chance. Rinne may have gotten the benefit of poor replay from me on that first one. Looked to go off something, probably one of his teammates. Might have also been stoppable though, replay was shoddy.

Flames vs Stars: 2 goals against Rittich, no chance on either. Bishop gets the shutout.

Blues vs Oilers: 1 goal against Allen, no chance. 3 goals against Talbot, 2 stoppable. Goal on Allen was borderline, but there looked to be a moving screen as the shot was taken.

Islanders vs Coyotes: 1 goal against Lehner, no chance. 3 goals against Kuemper, 1 stoppable. The goal on Lehner was also borderline, but looked like another moving screen like the goal on Allen in the other game.

Lightning vs Canucks: 2 goals against Vasilevskiy, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Nilsson, 1 stoppable.

Jets vs Kings: 3 goals against Hellebuyck, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Quick, no chance.

49 goals scored on goalies tonight, 14 were stoppable. That's a little under 29% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were a pretty good .924%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night goes to Chad Johnson for this. Game winning goal with under a minute left in regulation too. Pathetic.

Reactions: David Conte

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I don't expect anybody to feel sorry for me, but the goals against review has really become a dumpster fire tonight.

Between shoddy internet, this computer sucks, I've already retype it after being 8 games in. Still got two more to go. Thank god there's only 2 games to review tomorrow. The 14 games on Saturday will be murder.

Take the night off Saturday Bleed. It can be a Christmas present to yourself :nod:.

On another note, do you have a good speaking voice? I bet if you did these (just more condensed) and focused on the top 3 SOTN videos, that you could build yourself up to a lot of hits weekly on YouTube.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad