Series Discussion: OOT Playoff series Thread (West: Ducks/Preds, East: Pens/Sens)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ottawa/Boston has been a fun series so far. Probably the best of the lot (though I think the Flames series could surpass it tonight).

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The Preds are having a hell of a start to the playoffs. Rinne looks really good and they have a 3-0 lead tonight, with a couple minutes left in the 2nd; after shutting out the Hawks in game 1 as well.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hunwick with what Leafs fans consider a "slewfoot" on Ovi in that highlight package, too. :laugh:
My favorite thing I saw in that game was the comparison of the Leafs to the lowly Nordiques. Proof that 60+ point rookies don't mean **** to success.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Oil and Sharks deadlocked 0-0 after two. Pace is intense but neither team can really string much together.

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Schlemko with a terrible giveaway and now Edmonton's up 1-0 with nine to go.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Sharks are on their last legs as a playoff team. I think their window slams shut after this season

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
The Sharks are on their last legs as a playoff team. I think their window slams shut soon

I used to hate the Sharks, not because of any rivalry we had with them or any of their players, but because they had so much potential every year and failed to convert - struck me as an entitled team full of egos. After last year I thought I might be wrong but this series is making me think I was right.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The Sharks are on their last legs as a playoff team. I think their window slams shut after this season
Thornton is not playing and Couture is playing with a broken face. They still have a couple years left IMO. They do need to add a little more secondary scoring though.

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Thornton is not playing and Couture is playing with a broken face. They still have a couple years left IMO. They do need to add a little more secondary scoring though.

Thornton played tonight and was one of the Sharks' more noticeable players.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thornton played tonight and was one of the Sharks' more noticeable players.

And I thought they were the better team, and were just a bounce away from being in front so many times during the game. Basically they got Flames luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: