Series Discussion: OOT Playoff series Thread (West: Ducks/Preds, East: Pens/Sens)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I am as well. That doesn't sound like something our neighbours to the north would say. Just go check their board and see.
Yeah their vocabulary isn't big enough and there was no mention of mullets or sweatpants.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I'll wake up only for Flames games, and watching playoff games after they've ended sucks because the app shows the length of broadcast, and you can guess OT/no OT

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Yeah their vocabulary isn't big enough and there was no mention of mullets or sweatpants.

Very well may have been sweatpants present. With the chance of a mullet braided into a rat tail. Unconfirmed, but possible.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Ottawa takes their first steps on the road to being swept in the conference final tonight.

Definitely the series that I'm watching on off-days.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys, today I was at a red light and saw this big truck that had Oilers stickers on it. I rolled down my window and yelled "Hey **** the Oilers, Go Flames"!

I showed him :)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Today was BSD and I saw a student wearing an Oilers jersey and I thought, wow even on BSD you look the most ridiculous right now :laugh:

(For those that don't know, BSD = Bermuda Shorts Day = last day of classes at the university before exams, so lots of partying and drinking and usually students dress up in Bermuda Shorts and silly clothing.)

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I saw a girl in an Oilers jersey at my uni yesterday. I would've given her **** but she was hot.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Montreal is as advertised. Can't score to save their lives. Boston took that game away from Ottawa in the third.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Guys, today I was at a red light and saw this big truck that had Oilers stickers on it. I rolled down my window and yelled "Hey **** the Oilers, Go Flames"!

I showed him :)

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad