Post-Game Talk: Only Bob may go to the ti**y bar tonight: Panthers get swept, off-season coaching decision looms

Are you happy with what Florida did this season?

• Yes, President's trophy and 1st series win since 1996

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • No, just give me the monkey pox

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
I was happy with this season, and ultimately would have been satisfied with just a round 1 win if they came out swinging against Tampa. The way they laid down and died has left a real f'ing sour taste though. Gutless effort that has shattered my confidence in this core.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I'm not ready to fully buy this since they have no proof other than an anonymous source.

The way they're making it sound is that it was half the team. I could see 1 or 2 players, which is still not great in this situation.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
leaked footage of Barkov at 3am
dice-dice-roll.gif

knocked-up-alison-scott.gif

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
If it was 1 or 2 players, I better see those 1 or 2 players out for the remainder of the series.

Which should be tonight lmfao

Maybe it was Hagg and Jumbo lol

Lol how does this go from "Barkov and Lundell seen getting ice cream" to "Multiple Panthers at strip club"

Unless the club's name is Ice Cream

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I'm not ready to fully buy this since they have no proof other than an anonymous source.

The way they're making it sound is that it was half the team. I could see 1 or 2 players, which is still not great in this situation.

Those guys sound like Portnoy wannabes, I wouldn’t believe them for a second. But man that would make a win tonight absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

InTheBiz

Oct 14, 2021
Again, Weager was at happy hour on Las Olas last Sunday with his 52 hat. I understand these guys are human, but just not a good look. Would hope this rumor is false (sounds like these two have some buddy that was at one of Tampa’s trash establishments and saw what he thought was Panthers players), but who knows. Hard to make the case that anyone really gives a damn after that 3rd period performance Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad