Post-Game Talk: Only Bob may go to the ti**y bar tonight: Panthers get swept, off-season coaching decision looms

Are you happy with what Florida did this season?

• Yes, President's trophy and 1st series win since 1996

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • No, just give me the monkey pox

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
I think its time to trade Shartkov and Huberdoo. While you're at it get rid of Dooclair and Hornshit. All trash invisible toilet players. Disappointing way to close after such a good season. At least win 1 game for their pride ffs

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
I think its time to trade Shartkov and Huberdoo. While you're at it get rid of Dooclair and Hornshit. All trash invisible toilet players. Disappointing way to close after such a good season. At least win 1 game for their pride ffs
anythingelse.jpg

Feb 4, 2017
Stockholm
I think its time to trade Shartkov and Huberdoo. While you're at it get rid of Dooclair and Hornshit. All trash invisible toilet players. Disappointing way to close after such a good season. At least win 1 game for their pride
Judging from the tv pictures Horns is like the only one who says something / seem'd engaged on le bench and tried to wake the team up!

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I agree with him, our play is unacceptable

sir batting1k hockeymasterbeast
Wow an avatar change, damn Huby's comments must've gotten you. I'm with you 100% lol

Also, Vasy 100000% gets a shutout tonight and the team is embarrassed completely for a final time.

Tampa is unbeatable in games where they can eliminate their opponent. These guys have completely folded, tonight could get ugly but I could see Tampa just taking an easy 2 goal lead and staying back, not like the Cats have much fight in them.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Bob going into the net tonight like “I beat your ass 4 straight times before and I’ll do it again” :laugh:
The sad part is hes been very capable of that this series, has he made mistakes? yes here and there but he showed up on all the games and gave them a damn chance which is what everyone is always asking for.

Pay this man his 10 million, the guy has been embarrased countless times since the playoffs started by his own teammates, that money should come out of Barkovs new contract.

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Don't know which one is better, sweep and just get over it or win today, get hopes little bit up and then lose on the next game.

My confidence towards their performance dropped dramatically after last game, they couldn't do it back against the wall while Tampa is vulnerable. 3rd period was really pathetic.

My only ask is that they fight. You can win one hockey game with pure will

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
These guys have completely folded

Yup. The post-game presser will be, or at least should be, more entertaining due to players exhibiting a higher compete level in their evasive answers... "why weren't you able to score even at an open net?" "Vasy made some unbelievable saves, we just didn't have any luck on our side, our staff picked the wrong kind of ice cream for the intermissions..."

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I wanna see him tell that to Tortorella next year.

#TortstotheCats2022
I think 15 and 16 are the only guys Tortorella won’t kill in the core

Wow an avatar change, damn Huby's comments must've gotten you. I'm with you 100% lol

Also, Vasy 100000% gets a shutout tonight and the team is embarrassed completely for a final time.

Tampa is unbeatable in games where they can eliminate their opponent. These guys have completely folded, tonight could get ugly but I could see Tampa just taking an easy 2 goal lead and staying back, not like the Cats have much fight in them.
He inspired me to return to the greatest moment in Florida history with my avatar

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
hello! hell oooo ou ?!?!!?

lundell 45 points 60 games plusminusplus40. from third line he wheeling team at regular season in rookie year no PPtime and no muchminitgames a played of his.

im sorry propably already hear me by this but at PLAYOFF he already big boy should of be playing almost 30min an top line at here. instead they bring in veteran player giroex and plumping down lundellplayingtime to almost 0 and continueing bringing up at regulars season overproducing and as i promised already satisfied and chilling huberdeu to HERODRESSactivities here.

i warned about this to be happening. team stalling and falling as lundell taketh away from work. he holdet i say team under his arm at regulars and this from 3rd line. instead they teamcoachmen somehow someway taking him off. i dont know he from foreign country they jealous at young foreign atletic and not care of own team success?= i seen this stupities going on year after year they not at team headquarters or coaches very often care of really wanting to win cups im sorry this truth. i saw this team collaps building up here. what up with lundell future here? im not sure he is gonna bring up heavy fighting anymore from 3rd line if not properly giveth toplineminits and duties here start next season day 1. he propably got angry here when giroex arrived and taket his icetime and started playing little worse by purpose almost. why the hell taking teams like best player and not play him. this case beyond all logical

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

I have found your posts very entertaining. I ask this not making fun of your English. Clearly it is not your first language but you type it very well. But what the hell does HERODRESS mean? :help:

Luongoisthegoat

Mar 23, 2021
^^
What the….fuuuuuu?
He’s talking about lundell needs to be made the centre piece of the team. He wants lundell playing more minutes and he wants him to centre the top line.

I have found your posts very entertaining. I ask this not making fun of your English. Clearly it is not your first language but you type it very well. But what the hell does HERODRESS mean? :help:
That’s the only part I didn’t get.

Tonight the historic comeback starts, panthers will become the 5th team ever to comeback from a 3-0 deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad