Waived: Ongoing 2018-19 Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
Wonder whether Pirri gets another opportunity.

I kind of think so, he was on pace for over 120 NHL goals last season :eek:

But realistically I could see him getting a shot somewhere again

Reactions: BHD

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I know you can't fully judge a player by one World Junior Tourney but Kerby Rychel stands out in my mind as one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Canada, I kept watching him wondering what exactly is this guy supposed to be good at?!

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Surprised Rodin couldn't stick around with basically only 9 veteran forwards left on Anaheim. Shows what the organization thinks of him. Wouldn't be surprised however, if the Ducks are a team that claims someone closer to the start of the season.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Surprised Rodin couldn't stick around with basically only 9 veteran forwards left on Anaheim. Shows what the organization thinks of him. Wouldn't be surprised however, if the Ducks are a team that claims someone closer to the start of the season.
We have a enough young players ready to make the jump or at least get looks that this probably won’t be necessary.

saxonmiller

May 26, 2017
Winnipeg

Dang, Kaut has been great. But methinks the AHL is best for him, at least to start the season. I think having the Eagles in the same metro will do wonders for a development system that's been sub-par in recent years.

I'm excited to see what Shyvrev, Lewis, and Francouz do in the A. All have a real shot at being really good.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

So we know Montoya and Brendan Gaunce will be on waivers today. I’m also predicting David Schlemko as he’s not at practice (Though it could be injury related too!).

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
I had no idea Bigras was with the Rags.
Wasn't he supposed to be good? I remember when he was being hyped as a Top 4 lock and building block for the Avs.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Gaunce is an unspectacular 4th like center with high enough hockey IQ that he may push for 3rd line C in a few years. But, the Canucks waived him in spite of that, so take it for what it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad