Waived: Ongoing 2018-19 Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Sautner is a worthwhile waiver claim if you have an opening on the 3rd pairing LD side.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I'd rate this options 2-1-3-4, based on what I wish for, really.

This is probably why it is a good idea to write a little around links added.

What proof of non-terrestrial life did we miss, you think?
Latest NASA probe probably caught Marvin the Martian showering.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Nattinen on waivers for contract termination is odd. Sure he's been a disappointment since being drafted so far but he's 21 and going into the second year of his ELC. Even if he wants to go play at home seems odd that the Ducks wouldn't just loan him to a Liiga team and keep his rights.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Nattinen on waivers for contract termination is odd. Sure he's been a disappointment since being drafted so far but he's 21 and going into the second year of his ELC. Even if he wants to go play at home seems odd that the Ducks wouldn't just loan him to a Liiga team and keep his rights.
My guess the ducks feel they are better off with an open contract slot. I would agree with that.

1. He is unwilling to learn and play in the AHL
2. Based off stats, he regressed in his overage year in the ohl
3. Has 2 years left so if they loaned him out this year, they would have to do so again the following year before they can just hold his rights for a couple seasons as a rfa

Reactions: McDonald19

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Sautner is a worthwhile waiver claim if you have an opening on the 3rd pairing LD side.

This makes me laugh, the Canucks are a bottom feeder and our D sucks. So if he cant win out a final roster spot on our team I dont think any other NHL team will take him.

I have been a life long Canucks fan, but Sautner is just the D version of Gaunce, a decent AHL guy that cant cut it at the NHL level on a bottom feeder team

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Curious why Zack Smith is on waivers. Isn't he at least passable as an NHL forward, something that the team lacks?

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Oh man, I know the stats aren't that interesting...but if I had a spot and I'm kind of a team that's hard-up...I claim Hudson Fasching...I just want to see what I can do with him if I have a good development coaching staff...

Hell, he's still got a year of eligibility left...you want to finish your degree, bud? I'll have my university put in a claim for you, I'll coach you up haha

Reactions: greasysnapper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad