Speculation: One unamed NHL GM: “I’m trying to move out bad contracts so I can give out some more tomorrow.”

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Just curious as to what bad contract Benning has handed out? When LE was signed it was a signing 16 other teams were interested in doing. The fact it hasn't worked out isn't Bennings fault. A bad contract is one that will impede a team for along time LE and his cap hit will not cost the Nucks a chance at a player they want as we have 35 mill coming off the books before his contract even expires. He wont require a protection spot like lucic will. People who hat JB remind me of liberals. They believe everything they read and arecto lazy to actually do a little research and form their own opinion.
You realize no one cares how much money the Canucks can spend because of the race car driving on four flats of a franchise Benning has created, correct. Also just because there are 16 other people as stupid as you are doesn’t exactly mean you’re smart. I mean at least Benning was able to get rid of Gudbranson but that’s only because Rutherford might be stupider.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Matthews
Tavares
Nylander
Marner eventually.

Going to be handcuffed by the cap
Actually that fool almost single-handedly assured another work stoppage. He’ll eventually handcuff other GMs and the rest of the League By Proxie with those signings. The only person likely to be worse will be whoever signs Panarin to $12M+.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
That sounds a bit like Chiarelli stuff two years ago:

Drafted Puljujarvi on 24th day of June
Didn't draft DeBrincat(McDavids former teammate) on 25th day
Traded Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson on 29th day
On 1st day of July signed Lucic for 7 years with 42 million dollar salary

What else is there to say, he was on the roll :-D

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
An honest self-evaluation... Would be curious to know how many GMs share this view!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Unamed GM: “I’m trying to move out bad contracts so I can give out some more tomorrow.”

*Deslauriers and Shaw traded*

Bergevin: Come on home Duchene

lawrence

May 19, 2012
So gord Miller who was pretty much absent from before the draft to now all of a sudden has a gm telling him he wants to give out more bad contracts ? Really? You guys believe this ?

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
So gord Miller who was pretty much absent from before the draft to now all of a sudden has a gm telling him he wants to give out more bad contracts ? Really? You guys believe this ?
No absolutely not. I don’t believe anything, ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad