Post-Game Talk: On the edge of our seat during 60 mins, indiscipline was the POTG but Price says no (Habs 3-2 Hawks)

POTG (09/12/2018)

• Total voters

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
That doesn't mean Price was the difference. We were good on the PK.
Price was good on the PK............we lost every draw, and lost all the puck battles, and had a tough time getting the puck out...give the guy some credit. Price needs to find his game and groove, hopefully he is on his way, but our D is not pretty...Weber helps, but still not pretty.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

You just said this in the GDT:

Best player on the PK is the goalie. If our PK sucks, looks at our goalies first.

So Price is to blame when the PK sucks, but he doesn't get credit for the PK when it is very good and secures us 2 points?

Yeah... sure thing.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This win feels good because the game got far away from them and they still found a way to win it.

They win games by scoring many goals. They win difficult games. They've come back to win games. They've won games in the final minute/seconds. They've won games they didn't look like they should win. They're winning in many different ways.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Only caught the final 7 minutes. Tatar is awesome. He is made for montreal as a player - smart, skilled, passion - he is in his prime and you can tell he is having fun being an important player on a team and montreal in particular. Both he and Domi are like that.

Kotkaniemi had such a nice little possession before passing back to Petry on the goal. He kinda made it seem that he was going to dump it, which caused the guy on him to back off and cheat, then suddenly he bursts forward. Now the defender has to chase, and that's when KK's vision tells him the D are done changing, and Petry is open. He's so freaking good at making space for his linemates. Can't wait until he truly meets his potential. I have a feeling he will get double teamed by alot of teams, which will only end in As for KK :)
He's got an insane ability to buy an extra half second that allows a teammate to get open.

Reactions: Aspirine

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
They just showed a highlight reel of Price's best save on RDS. They literally all were from the blue line, LOL.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Price was good tonight. But he didn't steal anything.

Present to us a gif of his best save tonight. I'd like to see it.

I'm just asking for a gif of his best save. If he had this great of a game, surely, there's a gif of his best save already.

Look, I've said it this season when I thought Price stole a point. Tonight, I don't think he did. But I'm open to be proven wrong by just one gif of an amazing save.

6pz0vp.png

:popcorn:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
After tonight's game, he's now at .903 SV%.

And in his last 6 games, he's let in 3 goals only once (vs. Sharks). In the other 5 games, he let in 2 in each.

All coincides with the return of Weber. :)

But for reals Price has started playing better since the Calgary game. But since Weber return its been stepped up.

Biggest thing with Weber is Petry now plays 19 mins a game and Benn more like 12-15. Ouellet/Alzner not even in the line up at all.

Tonight Price was the difference maker. If he can do this a couple of times this season the Habs are going to be dangerous.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Look, I've said it this season when I thought Price stole a point. Tonight, I don't think he did. But I'm open to be proven wrong by just one gif of an amazing save.
I don’t care if I’m penalized but your comments on Price tonight are IGNORANT and IDIOTIC

That amount of dumb can’t be measured tonight

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad