Post-Game Talk: On the edge of our seat during 60 mins, indiscipline was the POTG but Price says no (Habs 3-2 Hawks)

POTG (09/12/2018)

• Total voters

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I didn’t see the game only saw the Tatar goal. Encouraging to see KK out with a min left in a 2-2 game. Why was he out with Tatar!? Did Claude have them together all game?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Weber is still one of the best dmen in the game.He has no real weaknesses.It'd be great to have a 20 yer old Weber in the system or find one in the draft.

He's solid defensively, he makes good passes and he has a bomb shot.

His skating is far from Karlsson/Subban. He can move the puck, but not really carry it. I still think Sergachev would have been a perfect partner for him.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I’m starting to think Hudon and Peca are gone when Armia is back baring injuries
Kenny and Chaput are fourth liners and can play the role.

Reactions: dinodebino

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Tabarmak Ahmedou je t'aime.

Ahmedou is a poet. He reminds me of another (weird) poster who used to be as inventive in his posts, way back when. I don't remember his name, tho. Maybe the old geysers would remember him. He was original.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
The captain again with the monster effort. Can't believe this guy missed a year of hockey and now he's playing almost 30 min a night like he was never injured.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I didn’t see the game only saw the Tatar goal. Encouraging to see KK out with a min left in a 2-2 game. Why was he out with Tatar!? Did Claude have them together all game?

No but some of us have been asking for it almost all season.

Reactions: Gally11

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

No, we were killing so many penalties in the 3rd the lines got f***ed up & he & Tatar sat a lot since they don't p.k.

Julien was getting rested players out for a shift late in the game. It was just a weird combo.

Kotka played with Lehkonen & Byron. Tatar in his normal spot.

Reactions: Rapala and Gally11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad