Post-Game Talk: On the edge of our seat during 60 mins, indiscipline was the POTG but Price says no (Habs 3-2 Hawks)

POTG (09/12/2018)

• Total voters

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
at a Christmas party checking on my phone the last two hours. wtf was up with all the damn penalties??

and Price's sv% is finally creeping over .900. holiday miracle

After tonight's game, he's now at .903 SV%.

And in his last 6 games, he's let in 3 goals only once (vs. Sharks). In the other 5 games, he let in 2 in each.

Reactions: Licentia

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Look, I've said it this season when I thought Price stole a point. Tonight, I don't think he did. But I'm open to be proven wrong by just one gif of an amazing save.

We spent the equivalent of half of the 3rd period (10 minutes,) on the Penalty Kill, and didn't allow a goal.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Look, I've said it this season when I thought Price stole a point. Tonight, I don't think he did. But I'm open to be proven wrong by just one gif of an amazing save.

Jesus Mode Price doesn't make highlight reel saves. Everything just looks mundane when he's in that mode so good luck waiting for that GIF.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
tatar-warrior-with-a-bow-picture_csp9688931.jpg

Who knows the definition of this image?

A cossack?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Only caught the final 7 minutes. Tatar is awesome. He is made for montreal as a player - smart, skilled, passion - he is in his prime and you can tell he is having fun being an important player on a team and montreal in particular. Both he and Domi are like that.

Kotkaniemi had such a nice little possession before passing back to Petry on the goal. He kinda made it seem that he was going to dump it, which caused the guy on him to back off and cheat, then suddenly he bursts forward. Now the defender has to chase, and that's when KK's vision tells him the D are done changing, and Petry is open. He's so freaking good at making space for his linemates. Can't wait until he truly meets his potential. I have a feeling he will get double teamed by alot of teams, which will only end in As for KK :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad