Confirmed with Link: Oliver Bjorkstrand to Seattle for 2023 3rd and 2023 4th

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Seattle just traded for my favorite player. And since I live here anyways, I guess I'm a Kraken fan now. I haven't been yet but I'll be seeing you at CPA.

It doesn't look like folks here understand yet what a huge add this is. Bjorkstrand is a unicorn. This is a player with high end playdriving and elite finishing skill. He is a thin player but has tremendous skill for winning puck battles and when he moves into scoring position he has ridiculous skill for hiding his release and beating even the best of goalies. He has made Vasi and Shesty look bad at times.

Bjorkstrand doesn't do as well on the rush, he's not a great passer when the play is moving super quickly. But you put him on a line with another buzzsaw in Gourde and they'll win every puck battle and drive big goal differentials for the Kraken. Bjorkstrand is overdue for 30+ goals.

He has never been used as a triggerman on the PP, but if you put him on the halfwall RH one-timer position then he can do that too, and that would put him well over thirty goals.
Ok... so first we lost Alison, then Oliver & now Major2... your Mgmt is making the right moves. Take care of Oliver, dude is such a great person, player. You will love him. (& he used to play for Seattle in Jr right?)

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4