Price needs to beast.

It would be nice to get Shaw back for this one. It would give us a 3rd line of:

Tatar - Domi - Shaw

GHG!!!

Reactions: HomeAndHome

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I just read your pre game thread and I can't say I am a psychological expert or anything but it almost seemed like to me that there was quite a bit of fear and doubt right through that thread.:laugh:
If the habs had JT and Marner and Matthews I would be expecting a cup or at least a deep playoff run and I would never worry about a bottom feeder team like us.:)

Oh no, what are they ever going to do. They have no one in their corner. All those Toronto Sports Networks that are flooding the ROC with Leafs propaganda. Who can possibly enjoy all of that attention.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
256b7u9.png

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
This one will be tougher than the last, they're just a faster team. Winnipeg's D showed us it's flaws, maybe Toronto's will too.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Too bad there's a Raptors game at the same time (with newly acquired Gasol too). I would've liked to watch this one (the hockey game).
Any other players signed yet? All ive seen was a guy signed to a 10 day contract and gasol. That still leaves a couple players down

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
We play them 3 more times and a possible 1st rnd matchup . As long as they dont win all 3 lol I am good

TSN Toronto Radio already started with the MTL would be the playoff matchup to avoid because of unpredictability and if they lose their fans would get trolled by Habs Fans all offseason lol

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Getting those saturday night on cbc habs leafs feels .... hope bob cole is commentating (most likely) how big would a win against these leafs be for our group !!

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Too bad there's a Raptors game at the same time (with newly acquired Gasol too). I would've liked to watch this one (the hockey game).
Not sure if gasol is playing i really hope so !! Im recording it!! And kawhi will be playing as well should be a practise againt the knicks

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
I just read your pre game thread and I can't say I am a psychological expert or anything but it almost seemed like to me that there was quite a bit of fear and doubt right through that thread.:laugh:
If the habs had JT and Marner and Matthews I would be expecting a cup or at least a deep playoff run and I would never worry about a bottom feeder team like us.:)

LOL

No, I think you guys have played fantastic this year, and I think it will be a damn competitive game, and we will need to be on our game to win.

I hope this is the norm going forward, and may we potentially meet in the playoffs for years to come!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think it should be a good game if the habs can limit penalties to a minimum. 5 on 5 has somehow been a real strength for this club.

The leafs simply don't need many chances to put the puck in the net, so you really have to outplay them by a wide margin to pick up 2 points. You may recall that the habs outplayed the leafs in game 1 of the season, but it just wasn't enough, as talent won.

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
I think it should be a good game if the habs can limit penalties to a minimum. 5 on 5 has somehow been a real strength for this club.

The leafs simply don't need many chances to put the puck in the net, so you really have to outplay them by a wide margin to pick up 2 points. You may recall that the habs outplayed the leafs in game 1 of the season, but it just wasn't enough, as talent won.

Leafs PP is I believe dead last in the past two months or so. 5v5 is where they dominate. Should be a good battle with few penalties.

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
Getting those saturday night on cbc habs leafs feels .... hope bob cole is commentating (most likely) how big would a win against these leafs be for our group !!

Pretty sure Hughson is calling this one. The plan was to have Bob Cole call the last game of the season between the Habs and Leafs, unless that has changed.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Pretty sure Hughson is calling this one. The plan was to have Bob Cole call the last game of the season between the Habs and Leafs, unless that has changed.

I hope like hell that remains the plan. I know he makes mistakes and doesn't do quite the job he used too. But just hearing his voice brings back really good memories. I for one will be sad when his career is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad