OJ Simpson dead at 76

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You support Crypto. Unserious.

~~~~
Complicated person who made too many mistakes and should have been celebrated and not reviled. For now, he's at rest.

My thoughts are with the victims as well.
Lmao, he was a murderer. A MURDERER who got off from a technicality. Imagine thinking this monster should be celebrated :laugh:

So, you supporting a MURDERER, unserious. Don’t think my crypto ever KILLED someone.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
The sick thing is this man was singlehandedly responsible in making the Kardashians who they are today.
norberg.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Lmao, he was a murderer. A MURDERER who got off from a technicality. Imagine thinking this monster should be celebrated :laugh:

So, you supporting a MURDERER, unserious. Don’t think my crypto ever KILLED someone.
Did I say I support him? No. I said you're unserious, which you are.

We weren't supposed to talk about Hull's spusal abuse after he died, so I guess we have to confine ourselves to football and Naked Gun.
Hfboards and consistency are estranged, I'll say that.

Reactions: Jussi and Hasbro

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Did I say I support him? No. I said you're unserious, which you are.

Hfboards and consistency are estranged, I'll say that.
You are telling us to celebrate him LMAO. How sad. Very very sad to try and get people to celebrate a cold blooded killer. I feel bad for you. But hey, keep ragging on Crypto, because that’s the same :laugh:

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
You are telling us to celebrate him LMAO. How sad. Very very sad to try and get people to celebrate a cold blooded killer. I feel bad for you. But hey, keep ragging on Crypto, because that’s the same :laugh:
I said "should have been" but did commit multiple mistakes and crimes.

You can't read.

Reactions: Jussi
Sep 19, 2008

Simpson played 11 NFL seasons, nine of them with the Buffalo Bills, who made Simpson the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft in 1969. With Buffalo he became known as "The Juice" on an offensive line known as "The Electric Company." He won four NFL rushing titles, rushed for 11,236 yards in his career, scored 76 touchdowns, made five first-team All-Pro squads and played in five Pro Bowls. His best season was 1973, when he ran for 2,003 yards -- the first running back to break the 2,000-yard rushing mark (doing it in 14 games) while averaging 141.3 yards per game, still an NFL record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad