Half-Assed GDT: Oily men vs blue boys: return of the Hitch edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
GG guys. You’re much better than your record.

I haven’t seen Allen play much - serious question - does he always compact himself into as small a ball as possible in the shootout? He was damn near spherical on the McDavid goal. I’d swear he was 5 foot even.

Reactions: Bendak

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

I haven’t seen Allen play much - serious question - does he always compact himself into as small a ball as possible in the shootout? He was damn near spherical on the McDavid goal. I’d swear he was 5 foot even.

He does that on breakaways. I don't know why, because most of the time it's just an easy shot to the top of the net. Just like you saw.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013

Thanks very much. Allen has a tendency to "play small" at times for sure (though overall he played well tonight).

Good luck to you guys.

tt77

Nov 21, 2018
sportsnet ripping on tarasenko now for p***ying out on the missed blocked shot that led to the tying goal LOL

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Good showing from Allen and at least several of the boys tonight. Hate to see them leave the ice disappointed.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

Were really not. Enjoy your gifted win. The Blues didn't do themselves any favors tonight but my god was that officiating biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad