Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
giphy.gif

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
The #BluesforHughes march continues!

For the record, we are 11 points out o the last wilcard spot. This season is dead.

Reactions: Bendak

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Thomas and Kyrou on the top two lines. That should make some people happy....but probably won't.
I see people confused about Tank being on the third line.

To me it's obvious what the Blues are doing. They gave up on trying to salvage the season and want to see what the kids got. So chucking them to the wolves and getting Frank some rest.

Thats how I see it. Could be wrong.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Thomas and Kyrou on the top two lines. That should make some people happy....but probably won't.

If they both score every game along with others and the Blues lose 8-7 or 9-8 or 7-6 every game is what would make the happiest. The sooner Army starts selling some assets the sooner the Blues can fully embrace tankathon 2018-19.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017

To me it's obvious what the Blues are doing. They gave up on trying to salvage the season and want to see what the kids got. So chucking them to the wolves and getting Frank some rest.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. Then again, some other teams shuffle their lines a lot more than we do. Plenty of decent players have spent time on the 3rd and 4th lines when things weren't going well.

I definitely subscribe to the theory that if something isn't working, change it! And if we end up getting a top 3 pick out of it, then that's fine with me.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

I think they're just spreading out the offense, and also going to see how Bozak and Tarasenko look together since we haven't really seen them yet.

Not that it matters though. I couldn't care less about Bozak.

Reactions: Lancer and Bendak

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site

Could be. I'm thinking Tarasenko has to be the man on his line. It seems like when he plays with other talents, he defers more to them and passes up shots. I'm wondering if he'll play better when players are looking to pass to him for every shot.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. Then again, some other teams shuffle their lines a lot more than we do. Plenty of decent players have spent time on the 3rd and 4th lines when things weren't going well.

I definitely subscribe to the theory that if something isn't working, change it! And if we end up getting a top 3 pick out of it, then that's fine with me.

I agree. Even Laine and Ehlers were demoted for a few games at times this season.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Could be. I'm thinking Tarasenko has to be the man on his line. It seems like when he plays with other talents, he defers more to them and passes up shots. I'm wondering if he'll play better when players are looking to pass to him for every shot.
Interesting. It's definitely my (and I am sure others) biggest pet peeve with Tarasenko is not shooting when he has the chance.

Hey if it makes him more selfish im all for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad