Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Drai and McDavid could win the goal scoring title and McDavid could win the point total title. Yet we are not going to make the playoffs. Absurd.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Drai and McDavid could win the goal scoring title and McDavid could win the point total title. Yet we are not going to make the playoffs. Absurd.
Completely mindboggling. It just shows how garbage the depth is. It's sad wasting talent like that.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Something tells me nothing will change.

Oilers.

Pull string, hear the losing rationale and that they need to be better. Pull string, hear the losing rationale and that they need to be better. Pull string hear the losing rationale and that they need to be better. Pull string hear the losing rationale and that they need to be better. Pull string hear the losing rationale and that they need to be better.

How about Katz stepping up to the plate and saying management sucks, coaching sucks, we have players who suck, we have goaltenders who suck. We are capped out and within 7-8 days of being fined a first round pick and $20 million for cap circumvention. I am blowing it up. I apologize to the fans.

Ah wishful thinking.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Todd McLellan must be giggling like a schoolgirl.

Todd.gif

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
These lines are muuuuuch better than last games imo.....Just fking leave Drai with McDavid and switch in our plethora of plugs in how ever....heck even put nuge up there too,,,,,Art Ross is our cup.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I love these reactions

If its Drai Centering that line its "*ck his lazy ass german slow uninvolved skating, he should be able to carry his line and isn't worth half of what he's paid."

If its Nuge drawing short straws it elicits sympathy.

Not saying you, I just find the selective notions funny. Drai has been playing multiple games with Rieder and Chiasson and trying to do something with that.

lol Rieder being on top line after last night, and not scoring a goal all season is Sarcastic. Its like Hitch trying to be relieved of duties before season end.

The only thing more sarcastic would be to put Colby Cave on top line or Malone, or both.

My only stance is RNH and Drai should be afforded the luxury of getting the chance to play with mcdavid evenly.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
My only stance is RNH and Drai should be afforded the luxury of getting the chance to play with mcdavid evenly.

They have. As close as 45-55 anyway on the season as a whole. Plus that both are on the same PP.

Mostly Drai has more minutes with McD than Nuge does because he plays and perseveres through more minutes.

Of course theres also that McDrai is MUCH better as a pair than McNuge is.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
They have. As close as 45-55 anyway on the season as a whole. Plus that both are on the same PP.

Mostly Drai has more minutes with McD than Nuge does because he plays and perseveres through more minutes.

I know,

Just wanna see RNH be rewarded for dealing with this shithole franchise for as long as he as

Reactions: RattsSSV

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Is the board wonky.

I posted this up as dark humor and its nowhere:

This game is as bleak as this (hopefully we get a better ending);

Into-the-Wild-Bus-.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad