Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Wild

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
New lines.

Hitch not on ice.

Howson?!? OMFG. Like holy f***ing sweet hell.

K Gretzky hasn’t a f***ing clue. Hitchcock the master coach out of ideas.

Nobody wants to see this sad excuse of a team make the playoffs to get swept in embarrassing fashion by the Flames.

Make the trades, dump as much salary as possible and get the picks.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Howson being there epitomizes what's wrong with the Oilers. He and MacT sucked as GMs to the point where Chiarelli was brought in to relieve them. Instead of wishing them the best in their future endeavours, they just get shuffled to different positions in management. And still persist in their new jobs after Chiarelli is fired.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Howson?!? OMFG. Like holy ****ing sweet hell.

K Gretzky hasn’t a ****ing clue. Hitchcock the master coach out of ideas.

Nobody wants to see this sad excuse of a team make the playoffs to get swept in embarrassing fashion by the Flames.

This org has no idea what optics are

i would not have Howson out in the open like that lol

Reactions: 29292929

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Poor RNH,

Why don't the oilers just say **** it and run 93-97-29 on a line

I love these reactions

If its Drai Centering that line its "*ck his lazy ass german slow uninvolved skating, he should be able to carry his line and isn't worth half of what he's paid."

If its Nuge drawing short straws it elicits sympathy.

Not saying you, I just find the selective notions funny. Drai has been playing multiple games with Rieder and Chiasson and trying to do something with that.

lol Rieder being on top line after last night, and not scoring a goal all season is Sarcastic. Its like Hitch trying to be relieved of duties before season end.

The only thing more sarcastic would be to put Colby Cave on top line or Malone, or both.

Reactions: Mez

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Howson being there epitomizes what's wrong with the Oilers. He and MacT sucked as GMs to the point where Chiarelli was brought in to relieve them. Instead of wishing them the best in their future endeavours, they just get shuffled to different positions in management. And still persist in their new jobs after Chiarelli is fired.

They literally invented new jobs for Bill Scott (Cap Management Director - Number One on the who should be fired list), Craig MacTavish and Howson. Lowe got to be VP Something Something OEG who only works on the business side because you know, all his business experience and stuff (wink wink).

Then they trot out Nicholson and Baghdad Bob who has shilled since the Chiarelli firing that the OBC has nothing to do with the team.

Not only is this team run by incompetent morons, they are dishonest incompetent morons.

Reactions: Summary and TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I like Talbot and I don't even get this other than the org shopping him but this is some evil shit expecting Talbot to start all these games after the org has told to f*** himself and the team isn't playing for him.
Start him once in awhile, sure, why is he getting MOST of the starts right now?

That he'll likely be facing Dubnyk is just kind of poetic about this org on a whole other level.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Howson?!? OMFG. Like holy ****ing sweet hell.

K Gretzky hasn’t a ****ing clue. Hitchcock the master coach out of ideas.

The master coach that throws out random lines and switches up linemates even when lines are clicking..its like he has alzheimers, and gets episodes throughout the game.

Just another dinosaur that should be put out to pasture.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Not sure why anyone is shocked. I'm just more shocked that there isn't more than just those three there.

Am I the only one that hear Nicholson say they'd work as a team to finish the year?

Nothing here is shocking. Other than Talbot starting yet again for some reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad